Cyunts Hil comes two 825

STARSNBARS

7 hours ago, Cactus Jack said:

Science Hill unpredicatible, up and down, beat DB, lost to Bearden...throw it around a lot, Have some talent, but no match for Maryville in Round 1,

2010 Maryville 34   Science Hill 7

2011 Maryville 45  Science Hill 7

2014 Maryville 45  Science Hill 0

2018 Maryville 42  Science Hill 7

2019 Maryville 42  Science Hill 0

2020 Maryville  ?    Science Hill  ?

8 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

2010 Maryville 34   Science Hill 7

2011 Maryville 45  Science Hill 7

2014 Maryville 45  Science Hill 0

2018 Maryville 42  Science Hill 7

2019 Maryville 42  Science Hill 0

2020 Maryville  ?    Science Hill  ?

Stacy Carter is trying his best to get the toppers moving in the right direction, football just hasn't caught on at Sh, Db is their super bowl....... Johnson City will always remain a basketball town. 

What murvil is today in football is what Sh was in the 90's for basketball. Back before all this social media d1 scouts wasn't coming to Sh to scout players so Sh best player (Rob Williams) left his senior for Oak hill, Oak hill ranked #1 in the nation and Sh gave them the business even after losing the glue to their team. Sh finish around 5th in the nation that year and there's a case that the 93 team was better an they finish probably 20 something in the nation. 

Their glory days of basketball are far gone so I really don't know their true identity today it just isn't football, players parents even look for every excuses not to show up for the football game. If murvil can come out with Db helmets and jerseys you guys might have a dog fight, that's not going to happen so basically Murvil has a 1st round bye

5 minutes ago, StarBright87 said:

Stacy Carter is trying his best to get the toppers moving in the right direction, football just hasn't caught on at Sh, Db is their super bowl....... Johnson City will always remain a basketball town. 

What murvil is today in football is what Sh was in the 90's for basketball. Back before all this social media d1 scouts wasn't coming to Sh to scout players so Sh best player (Rob Williams) left his senior for Oak hill, Oak hill ranked #1 in the nation and Sh gave them the business even after losing the glue to their team. Sh finish around 5th in the nation that year and there's a case that the 93 team was better an they finish probably 20 something in the nation. 

Their glory days of basketball are far gone so I really don't know their true identity today it just isn't football, players parents even look for every excuses not to show up for the football game. If murvil can come out with Db helmets and jerseys you guys might have a dog fight, that's not going to happen so basically Murvil has a 1st round bye

Why hasn’t the RB played since the Farragut game? 

2 hours ago, StarBright87 said:

Science Hill does have a State Runner Up finish in wrestling, so there's that...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, StarBright87 said:

I agree, and Christian is trying the same thing at DB, but you guys have to understand that 5A/6A football in NET is not taken seriously like it is down your way.   You guys are passionate about football enough to ensure that the teams are competitive year in and year out.    I just don't see NET ever having that same passion and implementing what it takes to have championship football programs.

18 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

I agree, and Christian is trying the same thing at DB, but you guys have to understand that 5A/6A football in NET is not taken seriously like it is down your way.   You guys are passionate about football enough to ensure that the teams are competitive year in and year out.    I just don't see NET ever having that same passion and implementing what it takes to have championship football 

Blazer I'm with you I'm a tricities guy, I know football is treated differently down in the Knoxville area and so on. The Db/Alcoa game I spoke to a lot of the Alcoa kids and you can tell they live in the weight room, I didn't hear 1 of them talk about their offense they were just so passionate about their defense. #1 could barely walk instead of the trainers icing his knees you had the players doing it, that's how bad they wanted him back out there.

Sh will always be about basketball, Tennessee high will always suffer from not having the Virginia high kids, Db and db you and Waco knows the problem with both programs I just listen to you guys.