Tyner at Trousdale.. Round 1!

tcjacket13

49 minutes ago, Ram4Life said:

Marginal improvement - we don't have 11 or 1 or 32 or others we have had when I thought we could beat TC or at least complete well against you.  We beat Polk 28-7 which is a similar score to Bledsoe's and I don't think Meigs beat them much worse - but we are no Meigs or even Bledsoe.

Don't know how our kids will respond to the battering ram that is Rankins and your o line for the 3rd straight year and I know your QB has the speed to take it to the house on any play if we get too focused on the inside stuff.  I have a feeling that you guys are pretty one dimensional but I doubt you will need to pass against us.  We will definitely have to try to mix it up with some passes against your D and we actually had a good mix when we jumped up on Marion 14-0.

You deserve to be 3 or 4 TD favorites and will have to make turnovers for us to stay in the game.  But that is why we play these games -anything can happen - a few breaks and our kids get excited, yours get over confident - you never know.  We plan on being there and I have no worries about the atmosphere.  When we had a kid hurt really badly at the end of the game last year - your players, coaches, fans showed me a lot of class.  I have respect for your program and expect that you will be great hosts.

I’m sure you guys will come in and give it your all and as fans that’s all we can ask for, hope you have safe travels up and enjoy our little town, come up and get some Hartsville Taco Company before the game and walk across the victory bridge over goose creek, and admire the state championship teams we cherish in our town, it’s a pretty cool deal! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 10/31/2020 at 10:41 AM, TynerRamFan said:

TC has home field and is the favorite (and rightly so)... however, I must remind all those that are reading this that in the not so distant past(2015), Tyner beat the #1 ranked 2A team in the 2nd round @ Boyd Buchanan 13-7 after losing to them in the regular season!

I said all of that to say this:"we've had a tough year, it's 2020, anything can happen and "GO RAMS"!!

Ya about that game...:roflol:

I dont recall who asked for it but I was able to get them boyz back in the studio to mix something up for ya. Check out the latest Burma Road Podcast, I have yet to listen to it but excitingly hitting play as soon as this is posted. 

This weeks episode:

BCB~MVPs By The Numbers

John interviews a TC legend, Dewayne Harper!! (If im not mistaken, he still holds the record for the longest TD in a Title game)

Enjoy!

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/burma-road/id1477664025*episodeGuid=2d7682d2-f973-42ce-9d79-5823c965dac3__;Iw!!Bbg-OcCDlOs!VCkXTDQFFs0VcbHKuhWVmTB0xGrUaJMc-rXAKPYRjbFeQIl4Ndtr3kqhs2KyLIiE_eA$