Fayetteville Tigers Host HR-Bruceton in Round 1

Varo

2 hours ago, ThaCity said:

They may play great defense but you can’t teach speed and that’s what they haven’t seen. Fayetteville names their score in this one 

Not so fast. Their losses were 6 to Huntingdon, 5 to Wayne Co and 10 to Collinwood. Bruceton defense is pretty stout. This is going to be a lot closer than you think. 

1 minute ago, Waker said:

Bruceton has only allowed 44 points through 7 games. They didn’t give up more than a TD in 5 games, 0 in one game and only once did they allow 13 points. 

Sounds like a upset in the making If they can put the pressure on the tigers. I seen it happen twice this year to them and they didnt handle either situation well

10 minutes ago, Raider2021 said:

Sounds like a upset in the making If they can put the pressure on the tigers. I seen it happen twice this year to them and they didnt handle either situation well

Sorry, Bruceton allowed 59 over 7 games. Average of 8 points a game. Gave up 18 to Wayne Co and 16 to Collinwood. Everyone else they held to under 7 points. My point is their Defense is tough and every game they played they were one play from a win.