Playoff tickets

biggest

Just now, orngnblk said:

How could you assure both teams get enough?

Easy.. take the amount of kids that are on the team and at least supply each the opportunity to purchase two tickets and then sale the remainder. 

In cases like our game will be this week where we play Telico, who if I remember right doesn’t travel well. Give them the same opportunity and if they do not sell out by Thursday give the general public the opportunity to buy the remaining tickets that are available.

3 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

How if everything is digital through Go Fan.  I guess they could buy them then resale a generic carnival-like ticket.  If limited that might not be fair to the away team.  What if the away teams decides to do the same?  I doubt GoFan knows how to separate team tickets

I’m just not a fan of parents not being able to see their kids play because they were not able to purchase tickets in time. 

It happened to several of our parents at the TC game.

Just now, H2Oman said:

I’m just not a fan of parents not being able to see their kids play because they were not able to purchase tickets in time. 

It happened to several of our parents at the TC game.

Just tickets being limited for our game versus Lookout Valley there were a few parents that didn’t get to see their freshman play.