New 7 1A region for 2021

lakecounty1968

On 11/5/2020 at 1:04 PM, WarEagleCartman said:

Ah if you say so. I played against him, a RB from Fulton city that went to Louisville I believe, the Cunningham guy from GC that went to Memphis another GC guy that played for Memphis as a db, as well as all those RBs McKenzie had in their hay day. Springer was the fastest on the field 

Fun fact Springer was actually the 3rd fastest guy on that team based on 40. Our RB and Wr both were faster in the 40. Spring had great game speed though and played so much faster than he actually was. He was really shifty. 

6 hours ago, faLConALUM said:

Fun fact Springer was actually the 3rd fastest guy on that team based on 40. Our RB and Wr both were faster in the 40. Spring had great game speed though and played so much faster than he actually was. He was really shifty. 

Yeah 40 times can be deceiving. It's all about how you run in pads

On 11/5/2020 at 1:53 PM, VOLnWTN said:

What does Dresden look like in the next couple of years?  

I honestly have no idea. I've lived in Florida for six years now and don't know many kids on the team. Our QB is a sophomore and he will only continue to get better. If we can get some kids around him we should be decent.  

2 hours ago, ysoangry said:

I honestly have no idea. I've lived in Florida for six years now and don't know many kids on the team. Our QB is a sophomore and he will only continue to get better. If we can get some kids around him we should be decent.  

I heard the coach from Dresden on radio first game of the year saying he had some good looking freshmen and sophomores

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

I heard the coach from Dresden on radio first game of the year saying he had some good looking freshmen and sophomores

We handled them but you could tell the QB (looked a lot like Jared Lorenzen from KY) and the RB were good athletes.  If they can put a couple of more playmakers around them, Dresden may be okay over the next couple of years. 

48 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

We handled them but you could tell the QB (looked a lot like Jared Lorenzen from KY) and the RB were good athletes.  If they can put a couple of more playmakers around them, Dresden may be okay over the next couple of years. 

I think so.With Trenton McKenzie,West Carroll,Lake co,And Dresden supposedly having good young talent,going to be tough.Think Humboldt is going to be improved.Dont know much about What Greenfield ,South Fulton and Gleason have returning.

1 minute ago, mrbigster said:

I think so.With Trenton McKenzie,West Carroll,Lake co,And Dresden supposedly having good young talent,going to be tough.Think Humboldt is going to be improved.Dont know much about What Greenfield ,South Fulton and Gleason have returning.

Humboldt lost their coach and I think he was kinda getting things straightened out