New 7 1A region for 2021

lakecounty1968

On 11/9/2020 at 1:22 PM, lakecounty1968 said:

Yes sir both ran a faster 40 time. Sep was the fastest on that team.

Great bunch of athletes and kids overall. Blessed to coach them in middle school. Should've won a gold ball their senior year in 2006. Let JCS out of Tiptonville with a "gift victory." Eagles then boat raced Mt. Pleasant in semis and beat Friendship Chr. in an All-Private final. Tough pill to swallow back then. Last years title helped erase some bad taste.

18 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I want to first say the Peabody has a right to play where they are placed and if someone doesn’t like that they should man up get better and beat them. But comparing Peabody to South Pitt and Greenback is not a equal comparison. Peabody is in the upper part of the 300’s. South Pitt and Greenback both are in the mid to lower 200’s. So comparison numbers wise is not fair. Success wise is another story. 

How do think south Pitt and greenback reload in 1a they are in places where they get transfers.  I was honestly comparing more so on the side of success 

28 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

How do think south Pitt and greenback reload in 1a they are in places where they get transfers.  I was honestly comparing more so on the side of success 

I agree both are. But I think Greenback is more so. Two 6A schools within a few miles is quite the advantage. But they have always done so by the rules so no harm no foul. 

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I agree both are. But I think Greenback is more so. Two 6A schools within a few miles is quite the advantage. But they have always done so by the rules so no harm no foul. 

A big advantage.Not saying they are breaking any rules.Just they have the advantage a lot of Single A teams dont.So even if they lose a lot of seniors,they could still be a top team unlike Lake Co that's in the middle of nowhere.Closest school from Tiptonville about  26 miles away.

22 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

A big advantage.Not saying they are breaking any rules.Just they have the advantage a lot of Single A teams dont.So even if they lose a lot of seniors,they could still be a top team unlike Lake Co that's in the middle of nowhere.Closest school from Tiptonville about  26 miles away.

Definitely  in the middle of no where for sure 

15 hours ago, Tide21 said:

We have less students than union city was in 1a. 

do you think anyone in East Tennessee says that it’s unfair for south Pitt or greenback to be in 1a ?  I think most of if not all of trousdales championships are in 1a. They just 4 to many students 

Oh I hope y’all win it no doubt. It’s fair as considering the TSSAA. I was stating that Peabody is head and shoulders above everyone else right now in this region.