2nd Round State Playoffs Greenback @ Coalfield

orngnblk

3 minutes ago, crow said:

Y’all are in Morgan county Tennessee and have last names like Vanwitzenburg and Nitzschke on the roster and gonna get salty about a transfer :roflol:

Boot, you probably don’t know the kids back story but it is a very bad situation. Kid had no choice about the move. I’d investigate before pulling at that thread. Kids had a rough hand dealt to him, his wasn’t a football move. 

Thank you brother this youngun just needs to enjoy his youth,I'm not going to elaborate on his situation.He is in a good place and his teammates love him to death.We just gonna play ball.Least this week no one can deny or act like it's not gonna happen.Win or lose they HAVE to play us this week.

Just now, nakedbootlegger said:

I’d say you all have it wrapped up after that dominating performance last night. Back on track. 

Its Unaka,bologna!You all have the upper hand there is no doubt.We just hope to keep getting better and hopefully have a chance to pull a win out against your boys.

5 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Thank you brother this youngun just needs to enjoy his youth,I'm not going to elaborate on his situation.He is in a good place and his teammates love him to death.We just gonna play ball.Least this week no one can deny or act like it's not gonna happen.Win or lose they HAVE to play us this week.

So it is the kid from William Blount I’m assuming. No dark motive from me asking just didn’t remember that Name from last year. 

37 minutes ago, nakedbootlegger said:

Not salty. Just curious. Sounds like a player to me. Definitely don’t need a lecture from you crow. Wasn’t asking you anyway asking O&B

Wasn’t lecturing you. Just didn’t figure you were such a low life you’d intentionally bust a kids chops in his situation. I’m probably wrong though. The salty transfer thing was a joke the rest was just an FYI. As for not talking to me I’ll respond to any post I choose. Don’t like it, stop posting on a public massage board. . . PLEASE!!! :popcorneater:

27 minutes ago, crow said:

Wasn’t lecturing you. Just didn’t figure you were such a low life you’d intentionally bust a kids chops in his situation. I’m probably wrong though. The salty transfer thing was a joke the rest was just an FYI. As for not talking to me I’ll respond to any post I choose. Don’t like it, stop posting on a public massage board. . . PLEASE!!! :popcorneater:

Talk about salty lol. Shouldn’t you be on basketball threads by now.