Brad Lee comes two 825 (fangurs crossed)

STARSNBARS

55 minutes ago, strongx said:

I’m worried we are going to need to play 2 games a week to finish this season ahead of covid covid covid.

I don’t have the brackets memorized, is next week the quarterfinals for the winner of this game?

Everyone has taken their guard down and you see it everywhere you go, now this chit is spreading like wildfire. We live in the richest country in the world and can't get Lysol spray and a hand cleaner just for this virus all because it's made by our biggest enemy and the one who brought this crap on the world. That's what happens when the people we send to Washington D.C. sell us out. There should be a truck provided by the government to hand this stuff out in every parking lot in every city across the USA to get a handle on this beast but they would rather spend a hundreds times that on things that won't work. Give all the Dollar General's cashier's a gun and the first redneck that enters the door without a mask gets a warning shot. That's how you put a handle on this.

Edited by BarneySox2007

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Everyone has taken their guard down and you see it everywhere you go, now this chit is spreading like wildfire. We live in the richest country in the world and can't get Lysol spray and a hand cleaner just for this virus all because it's made by our biggest enemy and the one who brought this crap on the world. That's what happens when the people we send to Washington D.C. sell us out. There should be a truck provided by the government to hand this stuff out in every parking lot in every city across the USA to get a handle on this beast but they would rather spend a hundreds times that on things that won't work. Give all the Dollar General's cashier's a gun and the first redneck that enters the door without a mask gets a warning shot. That's how you put a handle on this.

Dang Barn, let it out! I agree people have let their guard down. I saw zero masks at my milk stop yesterday while I’ve received more school notifications about covid over the last week. Ultimately, local hospitalization and death rates should inform everybody. I have no clue what those are - I pray they are going down. 
Hopefully football will be able to push thru and finish. I worry the hoops teams may have to play in front of just their parents until folks get their shots.

4 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Pictures of Tin Foil Hat for Cats (And Humans) – Archie McPhee

If you decide to get out from under your rock.........you can find Lysol spray and a hand cleaner at most Grocery stores and Drug stores! Or, for a fee, I can bring you some!:lol:

Edited by BCsportsfan
  • Upvote 1