South Pittsburg vs Monterey (Grider against this Hughes man)

Roy Dillard

Final thoughts, offense played well. Really wasn't stopped all night long. The first half we were flat defensively I thought. We came out and played second half like I thought we would the first. Good task ahead in Gordonsville. According the the Monterey radio guys they will shut us down because we are a one man show. We shall see.

Also, for as much as I get on to him, Sanders played a great game tonight at qb. Had the one pick but that was good defense on Monterey part.

4 minutes ago, powerp said:

Final thoughts, offense played well. Really wasn't stopped all night long. The first half we were flat defensively I thought. We came out and played second half like I thought we would the first. Good task ahead in Gordonsville. According the the Monterey radio guys they will shut us down because we are a one man show. We shall see.

Also, for as much as I get on to him, Sanders played a great game tonight at qb. Had the one pick but that was good defense on Monterey part.

:roll:

You can't listen to Monterey's radio guys. They also said tonight that Gordonsville fans are the worst. Maury Povich called and said that is false.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, powerp said:

If the Pirates are disciplined and limit turnovers it probably won’t be close! Sorry to say it Croz!

Edited by TheCommander

Defense played flat and with little emotion similar to Meigs game. Unfortunately I think some of our kids are like some of our fans and are spoiled with winning. It takes a team punching us in the mouth and our crowd getting into a game for us to perform at times.  We woke up when needed though. I will admit Monterey was tough nosed football team and wasn’t gonna give us anything. Now on to Gordonsville 

• Upvote 1