South Pittsburg vs Monterey (Grider against this Hughes man)

Roy Dillard

3 hours ago, powerp said:

It is a spectacle and treat for opposing teams to come to our stadium. The smoke, cannon, fireworks, flame throwers, music all of it is organized nicely. Haters hate because they want that and don't have it.

And it's more fun if you can pull out a win!LOL.Guys we will have to wait for our annual meeting sad to say.We have a great bunch of young kids that will be a handful for anyone that desperately need a normal offseason to hit the weights as a team and we may he back to post season form but we came up a yard short.CF had a great game plan and those young boys they had played about as good as they could have to sneak out a five point win.So you all wont get to chip away at the advantage we have in the playoffs this year:rolleyes:You all will be entertaining someone else this year and it just dont seem right but that's the way the ball bounces every now and then.Good luck to you all and we will meet again!

That had to be some of the worst radio broadcasting I have ever heard! 

Monterey football team deserves better than that!  Those boys fought all night and want to congratulate them on their season. #4 played a great game for them and showed great sportsmanship.  They won't be an easy out for any team next season.  

14 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

That had to be some of the worst radio broadcasting I have ever heard! 

Monterey football team deserves better than that!  Those boys fought all night and want to congratulate them on their season. #4 played a great game for them and showed great sportsmanship.  They won't be an easy out for any team next season.  

They said no way the Pirates could beat the 11 0 Huntland team:lol:

48 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

And it's more fun if you can pull out a win!LOL.Guys we will have to wait for our annual meeting sad to say.We have a great bunch of young kids that will be a handful for anyone that desperately need a normal offseason to hit the weights as a team and we may he back to post season form but we came up a yard short.CF had a great game plan and those young boys they had played about as good as they could have to sneak out a five point win.So you all wont get to chip away at the advantage we have in the playoffs this year:rolleyes:You all will be entertaining someone else this year and it just dont seem right but that's the way the ball bounces every now and then.Good luck to you all and we will meet again!

We will have to play better than we did last night to extend our gold ball lead over yall. 

10 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

There were so many comments I cant list them all.   I'm just glad most listened to that after the game :lol:

Now I know why all these teams aren't very accommodating and they have to sit in the stands

You mean like wanting the coaching staff to be quiet up in the box?  :roflol:

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

You guys will be right back in it next year. We lose a lot but have enough guys back at skill positions to make things interesting again.

3 minutes ago, powerp said:

6, 57, 65, 10

10 has definitely growed up the past few games.  He has great size for a DE and blocks really well on offense at least seemed to be.  He’s just a sophomore.  

I agree with you I want 7 on the field more even if it’s as a FB or WR, and especially on defense.  

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe