Brighton @ Henry County Round 2

PatriotNation

1 hour ago, Bump11 said:

never said that. y’all are crazy. y’all talk like HC is gods gift to this earth and when someone challenges that you get all defensive. typical lol. you get proved wrong and immediately turn to making fun. how mature

You lost all credibility in this thread when you refused to put your money where your mouth is. Boy bye 

Edited by mmb
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, PatriotsNation said:

Must be pretty good because we hold the advantage over Beech 5-4 in head to head matchups since 2011.

Maybe we’ll see each other again in a couple weeks and see if we can’t even that up at 5 apiece and make it three in a row for Beech. :cool:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mmb said:

You lost all credibility in this thread when you refused to put your money where your mouth is. Boy bye 

lol i can only hope you’re joking. #1 i never refused to do anything. i just didn’t agree to your silly proposition because #2..i’m not gonna gamble on a bunch of teenagers playing high school ball. lol

1 hour ago, eers said:

Maybe we’ll see each other again in a couple weeks and see if we can’t even that up at 5 apiece and make it three in a row for Beech. :cool:

Lol both got to get there first. Then we can see about that 3 in a row. I appreciate that little added motivation though IF we should both make it. Hope you dont mind a little screenshot of that. :thumb:

19 minutes ago, PatriotsNation said:

Lol both got to get there first. Then we can see about that 3 in a row. I appreciate that little added motivation though IF we should both make it. Hope you dont mind a little screenshot of that. :thumb:

If we both make it... I would hope these kids don’t need motivation from a message board for a semifinal matchup between these two teams. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, eers said:

If we both make it... I would hope these kids don’t need motivation from a message board for a semifinal matchup between these two teams. 

They dont really need the motivation from a message board but a ticked off Henry County team is a dangerous bunch! I think a lot of my fellow HC posters would agree with that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PatriotsNation said:

They dont really need the motivation from a message board but a ticked off Henry County team is a dangerous bunch! I think a lot of my fellow HC posters would agree with that.

and a motivated beech team with momentum is a dangerous bunch. both teams are good. both are top 3-4 in 5A. both are dangerous. if they meet it’s going to be a great game regardless. it always is!

7 minutes ago, SEC1rules said:

Well this thread has popped off. Go Big Red! 

On another note, @PatriotsNation

I saw on Twitter we were looking for one more out of region game next season. Who is already committed to play us? I assume Beech, Haywood Co, and Brentwood but am curious. 

There has been a lot throwed around I believe for a week 8 game. Someone suggested we play a Rutherford county team. It's still up in the air right now I believe. Dyer County was looking for a week 8 opponent also but I dont think they want to play us :lol: As far as the others they havent really said yet. I'm very interested in that as well.