Brighton @ Henry County Round 2

PatriotNation

9 hours ago, eers said:

Not to discount a big win, but Brighton is 4-6 on the field this year. Don’t get me wrong, HC is loaded, but their road to the semifinals really is a joke. 

Are you seriously over here clowning when Hillsborough was 5-4 and yal won 0-36 sounds like yall got a free pass.. you sir are the JOKE

1 hour ago, RollRed said:

Are you seriously over here clowning when Hillsborough was 5-4 and yal won 0-36 sounds like yall got a free pass.. you sir are the JOKE

Is that where we go when we’re out of anything valuable to say? Personal attacks?

On the field Hillsboro was 5-3, two losses to Beech and one to Pearl Cohn. They were not bad earlier in the year, but imploded last night. 

Henry County has a bye, Brighton and NE to get to the semis. Yes, that’s laughable. Nowhere did I say a thing negative about Henry County or anyone in it. I think HC is the best team Beech has played and I respect them completely. I respect the program and the rivalry. No need to be that guy and make it personal. 

After watching the film a couple of times, I really didn’t think this game would be very competitive, and it wasn’t. Henry County had at least 3 touchdowns wiped off the board for silly calls by the officals. It could’ve very well have been 70-0. Lots of talk about Brighton’s running back, but I thought their QB was hands down their best runner/player. He just had zero help. 

1 minute ago, mmb said:

After watching the film a couple of times, I really didn’t think this game would be very competitive, and it wasn’t. Henry County had at least 3 touchdowns wiped off the board for silly calls by the officals. It could’ve very well have been 70-0. Lots of talk about Brighton’s running back, but I thought their QB was hands down their best runner/player. He just had zero help. 

Yeah very true. Didnt their RB go out in the 1st or 2nd quarter?

4 hours ago, eers said:

Is that where we go when we’re out of anything valuable to say? Personal attacks?

On the field Hillsboro was 5-3, two losses to Beech and one to Pearl Cohn. They were not bad earlier in the year, but imploded last night. 

Henry County has a bye, Brighton and NE to get to the semis. Yes, that’s laughable. Nowhere did I say a thing negative about Henry County or anyone in it. I think HC is the best team Beech has played and I respect them completely. I respect the program and the rivalry. No need to be that guy and make it personal. 

hillsboro would murder anyone in that quad except for HC. by far the easiest in the state. even with bias they can’t deny that. but they will lol. like i said previously i just hope they put the work in for a matchup with beech or summit everyday and not just what’s directly in front of them. no off days just cause you got a cake walk

Edited by Bump11

6 hours ago, RollRed said:

are you seriously trying to discount a win over Hillsboro, a perennial power the last decade, to try and make your games against Brighton and NE look better lol. stop it. the difference is we were not supposed to win like that...it should’ve been close but we took over. y’all are supposed to breeze through this quad. Also, Hillsboro is no slouch like you’re trying to make them out to be. id like to see y’all play them twice a year and see how that goes. Hillsboro was 5-2. and Beech/Pearl Cohn are not small losses. that’s 2 losses to 2 of the best. HC also lost to Beech and would probably lose to Pearl as well. you trying to compare your wins over brighton and presumably NE, to Hillsboro’s losses to Beech and Pearl, is the joke. it’s not even close. Hillsboro would roll through that quad too every year if they were swapped. HC has been blessed with the easiest region alignment in the state

Edited by Bump11

11 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

are you seriously trying to discount a win over Hillsboro, a perennial power the last decade, to try and make your games against Brighton and NE look better lol. stop it. the difference is we were not supposed to win like that...it should’ve been close but we took over. y’all are supposed to breeze through this quad. Also, Hillsboro is no slouch like you’re trying to make them out to be. id like to see y’all play them twice a year and see how that goes. Hillsboro was 5-2. and Beech/Pearl Cohn are not small losses. that’s 2 losses to 2 of the best. HC also lost to Beech and would probably lose to Pearl as well. you trying to compare your wins over brighton and presumably NE, to Hillsboro’s losses to Beech and Pearl, is the joke. it’s not even close. Hillsboro would roll through that quad too every year if they were swapped. HC has been blessed with the easiest region alignment in the state

The thing is yall have high jacked this thread to brag about beech.. no one cares.. so get off your knees. Go stroke them on a beech thread. That's the problem. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

We always get that same ole talk about "easiest region" blah blah. We have heard it a million times. You act like we can pick and choose what region we are in. We have no control over that. We just play who they put in front of us. It's part of being a 5A school in Northwest Tennessee. It is what it is. 

• Upvote 1