Class 6A Playoffs Sweet 16 -- McMinn County at D-B

TribalEmpire

5 hours ago, Charger64 said:

.....DB's front 7 going to have to play as good as they did against Alcoa. McMinn's OL is big and physical and can get a little nasty. It will be an interesting match-up on both sides of the front 7's......McMinn's defense may be a little under-rated. Believe this is one of the best Round 2 match-ups statewide.

Just from what I'm reading,McMinn must be like one of those old Sevier county teams.Always big ,physical,tough and a little bit nasty . That's a good thing for McMinn .

2 hours ago, BatmanDB said:

Just from what I'm reading,McMinn must be like one of those old Sevier county teams.Always big ,physical,tough and a little bit nasty . That's a good thing for McMinn .

McMinn isn't really that big, especially on the offensive line where two of them are about 5'-10". They do play a physical style of football. I'd guess that D-B is a more talented team, though.

28 minutes ago, Martymcfly said:

What are some good places to eat in Kingsport?

Depends what you want to eat...we got most of national restaurant chains.. locally we have Pratts BBQ who serves great brisket..for fast food everyone who visits Kingsport must have your Pals..just a couple of local eateries

Just now, mikeslau said:

Depends what you want to eat...we got most of national restaurant chains.. locally we have Pratts BBQ who serves great brisket..for fast food everyone who visits Kingsport must have your Pals..just depends on what your hungry for...personally my favorite restaurant is Chop House.

8 minutes ago, mikeslau said:

Depends what you want to eat...we got most of national restaurant chains.. locally we have Pratts BBQ who serves great brisket..for fast food everyone who visits Kingsport must have your Pals..just a couple of local eateries

Thanks! I’ll look those up.  I like to try and find somewhere local that we don’t have around here.  However the prime rib at Chop House is one of my favorites.

Hunt is a really good RB , I'm not sure about the lot better than Alcoa Backs comments though . Mcminn is pretty one dimensional though . Maryville didn't have a great Offensive flow that game but I must say all of Maryville's best runs were called back  . Maybe they were legit calls , I didn't review the tape , but what I noticed during the game was when we had a big passing play it wasn't called back ... I'm picking DB because of DB's QB and DB is more diversified . As long as DB can focus on Hunt and not let him go Hog Wild ! lol 

3 hours ago, Martymcfly said:

What are some good places to eat in Kingsport?

If your looking for a fast meal at a good price right near the stadium,Pal's .If  you have a 55 year old in the car ,let them order and get the senior discount that pretty much pays the taxes.Now there is a bigger discount if you have a good smile. Three times in the last month,Batman let ladies driving SUV's turn in front of him and all three paid for his meal.I would have paid for a lady behind me but each time the driver had a beard and Batman isn't going to pay for another guys meal..Ha,just kidding around but Pal's has the best service of any fast food place in the area,maybe any area.

25 minutes ago, BatmanDB said:

If your looking for a fast meal at a good price right near the stadium,Pal's .If  you have a 55 year old in the car ,let them order and get the senior discount that pretty much pays the taxes.Now there is a bigger discount if you have a good smile. Three times in the last month,Batman let ladies driving SUV's turn in front of him and all three paid for his meal.I would have paid for a lady behind me but each time the driver had a beard and Batman isn't going to pay for another guys meal..Ha,just kidding around but Pal's has the best service of any fast food place in the area,maybe any area.

You are 100% correct. 29 locations, the cleanest, fastest, fast food restaurant in the world. Pal Barger passed away two weeks ago. A net worth of 1.5 Billion. 

• CoachT locked this topic