Class 6A Playoffs Sweet 16 -- McMinn County at D-B

TribalEmpire

2 hours ago, blitzinbuc said:

Since it's a playoff game I think people can sit anywhere they want (respecting social distancing), so McMinn fans can sit somewhere in the double-decker if they wish.  It is odd that D-B's baseball field dictates seating in a football stadium.  That should have been corrected by now. 

I guess nobody can figure out how to put in bigger mini-me bleachers without messing up the turf.That said, people can buy tickets in a normal year to sit on the home side that haven't been accounted for , like the upper deck .Never understood prices for those seats because in NFL stadiums or College stadiums,the lower seats are the high dollar seats.That said,it is a nice view up there as well .

12 hours ago, blitzinbuc said:

Since it's a playoff game I think people can sit anywhere they want (respecting social distancing), so McMinn fans can sit somewhere in the double-decker if they wish.  It is odd that D-B's baseball field dictates seating in a football stadium.  That should have been corrected by now. 

Actually the season ticket holders have their seats for the playoffs as well.  They sell those in advance on Monday before they put the GA tickets on sale Tuesday.

All ewe'uns tawlkin' bowt Pals maiks me thaink ov tha time me and Momma wint upp two vizit tha pups when'st thay wuz goin' two skool upp att Easturn St. inn Jonsun City......Momma saw thait big ole hot dawg and haimburgurr onn tha Pals bildin' thair and grabbed aholt ov Nellie's steerin' wheel and abowt recked uss beefour we gott inn tha parkin' lott......Az Waco sed urleeur Mr. Pal wuz werth abowt 1.5 billyun and me and Momma did our shair two add two hiz fourchun thait day.....:hungry:

Edited by STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

Actually the season ticket holders have their seats for the playoffs as well.  They sell those in advance on Monday before they put the GA tickets on sale Tuesday.

I didn't know the TSSAA had changed their rule allowing that. I think McMinn will bring a decent crowd.

31 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

All ewe'uns tawlkin' bowt Pals maiks me thaink ov tha time me and Momma wint upp two vizit tha pups when'st thay wuz goin' two skool upp att Easturn St. inn Jonsun City......Momma saw thait big ole hot dawg and haimburgurr onn tha Pals bildin' thair and grabbed aholt ov Nellie's steerin' wheel and abowt recked uss beefour we gott inn tha parkin' lott......Az Waco sed urleeur Mr. Pal wuz werth abowt 1.5 billyun and me and Momma did our shair two add two hiz fourchun thait day.....:hungry:

Ridgewood BBQ in Bluff City is awesome. Get the blue cheese dressing and crackers there first. :hungry:

• Like 1

To me this is a great matchup, DB run D against McMinn run heavy offense.  Don't let the McMinn QB fool you, the young man has a cannon.  If DB can find success in the pass game, they have a chance to pull this one out.  I watched DB and Alcoa game and felt they could be trouble for McMinn.  Bradley went away from quick out and using the middle of the field against McMinn and became predictable offensively.  If McMinn established that running attack it will be a tough night for DB because the McMinn run defense if tough as well. 

• Like 1

• CoachT locked this topic