Marion CO travels to H2O

H2Oman

5 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Seems like yalls love for trousdale is like ours for pitt.

Old Pirate would bet the house, neither come imaginably close to being as devious as Jasper Jailhouse High with the coward coach & supporters that git the school famously on ESPN & at the feet of that Childress man! 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

9 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate would bet the house, neither come imaginably close to being as devious as Jasper Jailhouse High with the coward coach & supporters that git the school famously on ESPN & at the feet of that Childress man! 

I'm just curious, did you tell those upperclassmen that transferred in to sp that they weren't welcome?  Kinda like you whined about greenbacks transfers last year? 

1 hour ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

I'm just curious, did you tell those upperclassmen that transferred in to sp that they weren't welcome?  Kinda like you whined about greenbacks transfers last year? 

LRDAO.... Ole RD got curious to like you lying lips.  When you jailhouse coaches was setting up meetings with recruits in the field house when that Childress man busted you was you telling them they werent welcome? Is that why they went to Whitwell? Also does chicken forfeits go in the loss column? Asking fer OP?  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

3 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... Ole RD got curious to like you lying lips.  When you jailhouse coaches was setting up meetings with recruits in the field house when that Childress man busted you was you telling them they werent welcome? Is that why they went to Whitwell? Also does chicken forfeits go in the loss column? Asking fer OP?  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Shut up stupid....

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Old Pirate says a fellow as out of as much as you act like, should be asking the question, when did that QB family go back home?  BTW, did Jasper Jailhouse High ever got caught up on money owed the the HC or he still waiting the tithing to stop on the SOS?

26 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says a fellow as out of as much as you act like, should be asking the question, when did that QB family go back home?  BTW, did Jasper Jailhouse High ever got caught up on money owed the the HC or he still waiting the tithing to stop on the SOS?

I guess so or obviously he wouldn't have came back.  I assume no hard feelings or he wouldn't have applied again.  Same way with Ross,  sorry he left so he applied again.  Back to my question, did you tell them they weren't welcome since they were upperclassmen?  Seems like you cried about that an awful lot with greenback. BTW, speaking of qbs, when was the last time yall had one from sp, 10 yrs now?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

I guess so or obviously he wouldn't have came back.  I assume no hard feelings or he wouldn't have applied again.  Same way with Ross,  sorry he left so he applied again.  Back to my question, did you tell them they weren't welcome since they were upperclassmen?  Seems like you cried about that an awful lot with greenback. BTW, speaking of qbs, when was the last time yall had one from sp, 10 yrs now?

LRDAO.... Is you jailhouse fellars stupid enough to hire the SOS back? Harold up at Ronnies red eye told me of that Griffith man had approved it he would be the coach at the jailhouse.  You think im joking but im not.