Round 2 - Moore county @ Huntingdon

MustangGuru

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

You said you had 7-8 guys who ran a 4.4 which isn’t true. I’m sure you have some fast guys but linebackers can’t do their job if the defensive line is getting blown off the ball and you can’t pass or run if your offensive line is getting penetrated. It doesn’t matter how fast you are at that point. Are all of those guys young or seniors ? 

one freshman the rest senoirs, but if you dont contain the quarterback he can pass on the run.... Also nobody runs a 4.4 but they do have 7 players who clocked 4.75 or better at college camps 

38 minutes ago, ThaCity said:

Although I agree most of time with line play, Moore County's Coach White, from Knoxville Catholic, will spread them out all over the field and take advantage of their speed.

Well I for one can’t wait to see this Moore Co team. Sounds like Huntingdon has a big hill to climb. Y’all have to be the favorites in the state come track and field season. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I have no idea which team is faster.  Both teams are great and well coached.  Both teams are at risk of giving up a bunch of points Friday night and getting beat.  My guess is the team with the most mental toughness will win.  First team to flinch or blink may be down by 21 before they can get back on track.

I hope they leave it all on the field so the winner will be sore tired next week.

12 minutes ago, Waker said:

It’s no doubt that Moore Co is tough. You don’t go 10-1 without being a solid team. I see that the Moore co defense has give up some points. Where those points later in the game where the game was in hand and subs were in?

Most was late in the game. The last couple of our games our freshmen and 8th graders have played the majority of the 4th