Playoffs - Round Two - Oak Ridge vs Rhea County

CardinalGrey

25 minutes ago, Rhea Co. said:

House divided week for me. I’m really hoping Rhea wins this time since I’ve not heard the end of it since the last time OR and Rhea got together. At least this time is at Rhea Co. We really need to regroup on offense and get rolling. The defense was carried us in the last game. I’ve seen OR play a few times this year and I think this game could be pretty good, especially if Rhea hangs on to the ball. 

You married to a Ridge girl?

3 hours ago, ADS1 said:

I see Rhea with multiple turnovers, and referees throwing flags against both teams all night long.  OR 31-7

However, if Rhea County plays the best game they have played all year, and the refs are invisible, Rhea County 28-14

That's quite a swing! I'm hoping for your first description!

5 hours ago, ADS1 said:

I see Rhea with multiple turnovers, and referees throwing flags against both teams all night long.  OR 31-7

However, if Rhea County plays the best game they have played all year, and the refs are invisible, Rhea County 28-14

That is a pretty accurate assessment. If Rhea commits a bunch of turnovers and fouls OR can win this game by 3 or 4 TDs. However, if Rhea can limit the fouls and turnovers then this has potential to be a great football game. Defensively Rhea looked good in the last game and will need the same effort this game to have a shot. The offense has not been itself lately has to help the defense by controlling the ball, not turning it over and scoring some points this week.

Having watched a few OR games this year. OR definitely has been playing better as the season went on. Kendall Jackson has looked good as of late and as Jackson goes so does OR offense. I really like watching Hayward the freshman play. OR has a pretty good defense that can make some big plays too. If both teams play to their potential this is going to be a very close game. 

I think the key to this game, other then cutting down on the turnovers is..........how well Rhea County throws the ball. We need to open up the run game. Our OL don't seem as dominant in the run game as years past so they could use the help. My strictly "Homer" prediction    RC 27 - OR 24      GO EAGLES!!

I wanna see this Oak Ridge team come out fired up and ready to play.Every yr teams are different but this Oak Ridge team seems to be low energy.I know some people just carry themselves different but I would love to see this Oak Ridge team flying around and going 100 % from to 1st kick.Oak Ridge could roll in this game or lay a big egg.Time for 14 to get after it and play a good game.All the SRs need to step and be the leaders this team needs.Got my tickets and ready for Friday.As of today Im saying Rhea Co 27 Oak Ridge 13

Edited by STILLNUM1