Meigs vs Hampton

Meeru

1 hour ago, crow said:

The highlights had a lot of kids playing that we didn’t see in our game so looks like you’re numbers are probably correct. 

was at the game. RW had a bunch missing and even worse lost their first and second QBs to injury RW fan said their third stringer QB who was playing wr got hurt too so they ended up having to play 4 qbs last night and the only reason they didnt play five was bcuz the other was already hurt 

hats off to that crew for playing with what they had think its a much more fun game for both if they did SG qb is legit always enjoy watchin them up here since its a short drive

also the officials were bad for both sides one of the worst called games ive seen you know its bad when both sides are yelln at em but thats athens officials for you

3 minutes ago, eyeintheskytn said:

was at the game. RW had a bunch missing and even worse lost their first and second QBs to injury RW fan said their third stringer QB who was playing wr got hurt too so they ended up having to play 4 qbs last night and the only reason they didnt play five was bcuz the other was already hurt 

hats off to that crew for playing with what they had think its a much more fun game for both if they did SG qb is legit always enjoy watchin them up here since its a short drive

also the officials were bad for both sides one of the worst called games ive seen you know its bad when both sides are yelln at em but thats athens officials for you

Yeah I hate rockwood went out like that but they’re a tough bunch that’s earned my respect over the years. Always one of my favorite and also most dreaded games every year at the same time. They always play us tough. 

6 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

I'm with you, What we fielded last night may or may not be enough for South Greene. It definitely won't be enough for the semifinals if the last few years are an indication of the talent level we will face. I hope its fixable before the semis if we manage to make it.

Imo you'll have an easier time with south greene.  Not as physical as Hampton 

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, crow said:

Your gathering mission must’ve been a success? Looking to do it again I see :-D

Yeah I think I did pretty well. Always looking. My problem is ,I like some things too much to sell and and put it in my stock. Still make a dollar but not much, lol. Really fun hobby and it keeps me busy. Help me pass time til next football season.

On another note how is that Morgan kid doing, that was a sad deal and really bothered me. 

Older one got him a 9 pointer this evening .