Smith County looking for a new Head Coach

kingofthenorth

7 minutes ago, fritos4dayss said:

Any truth to the rumor I always hear with Smith Co., if you upset the right group of parents/people you don't have a shot sticking around

Not saying it’s true, but man it sure seems like it. Back to back runner up finishes in the region and they let you go... after two years... and you’re an alumni?

2 minutes ago, Reynard said:

You kinda make my original point. There seems to be more to the story.

I agree, but I’m not sure what that “more to the story” is exactly. I’ve heard it may have been boosters/parents  Would be interesting to know what their issues were if this were the case. 

3 hours ago, kingofthenorth said:

Well this post made absolutely no sense. What exactly was the point of this post? 

Reading comprehension is not your friend I see. I'll break it down for you. Watson isn't going anywhere and my sources are impeccable, unlike most of these cheese head posters on here. I've been involved in HS sports in this state for 30 years and I don't post crap or rumors just to hear myself type. That was my first post and I'm sure some dimwit was about to comment on it so I was getting ahead of those comments. I now return you to your mostly uninformed driveling comments and conversations.  

Edited by MisterFootball
Adding more context to comments.

12 minutes ago, MisterFootball said:

Reading comprehension is not your friend I see. I'll break it down for you. Watson isn't going anywhere and my sources are impeccable, unlike most of these cheese head posters on here. I've been involved in HS sports in this state for 30 years and I don't post crap or rumors just to hear myself type. That was my first post and I'm sure some dimwit was about to comment on it so I was getting ahead of those comments. I now return you to your mostly uninformed driveling comments and conversations.  

Ok, so now I’m curious...

Was it the Watson rumor (completely off base I’m certain) or the Smith County opening that made you join?

Either way, welcome and I look forward to your input. 

7 minutes ago, eers said:

Ok, so now I’m curious...

Was it the Watson rumor (completely off base I’m certain) or the Smith County opening that made you join?

Either way, welcome and I look forward to your input. 

Both actually. I've been a long time lurker/reader but decided to post because I know for a fact that there is no truth at all to the Watson to SC rumors. I've heard it from multiple people involved on both ends.   

6 minutes ago, MisterFootball said:

Both actually. I've been a long time lurker/reader but decided to post because I know for a fact that there is no truth at all to the Watson to SC rumors. I've heard it from multiple people involved on both ends.   

Being that you heard from both sides... would you care to speculate on who may be interested and who may be the front runner?