Harris- former OC, OC Clay County
Davis- OC Hillwood
Hamilton - HC White House
Broadrick - DC Gallatin
Schoenbachler - Assistant Wilson Central
Luttrell - DC East Robertson 

What are your thoughts?

Edited by DirtyBird18

The first three and Broadrick are all really good coaches. Frey and Dyer being former Owls and they know how things should be done.....they would be my top two. Harris from what I have heard about him the players love him so I feel like they can't go wrong with him. Broadrick is a guy I played college ball and is a very knowledgeable coach, and he speaks Sabanese. The rest I have no clue about.

Edited by oldsc7
Poor grammar

2 minutes ago, oldsc7 said:

The first three and Broadrick are all really good coaches. Frey and Dyer being former Owls and they know how things should be done.....they would be my top two. Harris from what I have heard about him the players love him so I feel like they can't go wrong with him. Broadrick is a guy I played college ball and is a very knowledgeable coach, and he speaks Sabanese. The rest I have no clue about.

Gentry would be my first choice, but for some reason his name went away. Must be a booster that doesn’t like him or something, because he’s proven and has ties. 

2 hours ago, DirtyBird18 said:

A few names I’ve heard... a couple I’m not sure where they came from:

Frye- DC lebanon
Dyer- DC Trousdale
Harris- former OC, OC Clay County
Davis- OC Hillwood
Hamilton - HC White House
Broadrick - DC Gallatin
Schoenbachler - Assistant Wilson Central
Luttrell - DC East Robertson 

What are your thoughts?

If there is any truth to that list SC fans better keep their fingers crossed it isn’t Hamilton or Luttrell. 

• Like 1

Gentry would be my first choice, but for some reason his name went away. Must be a booster that doesn’t like him or something, because he’s proven and has ties. 

Of the list you gave those are the ones that would be front runners in my mind....those are the ones I would get behind. Especially Frey and Dyer having known and played with them in school. If Chuck wants it then it is his one would think.

Speaking of Gentry, I’m pretty sure almost the whole town wants him. Must be some big egos involved that are keeping him out. Pick up the phone and get Chuck back!

Chuck isn't coming back for several reasons. A few are he has pretty decent talent in his freshman and sophomore class and Lebanon has been gifted a very winnable region. Going from 6A to 3A isn't appealing especially with three Nashville schools in the region and with him still living local and being involved in the community he knows what is or isn't in the pipeline at Smith County for the next couple year's to come.

Edited by Speeding2Live

15 minutes ago, Speeding2Live said:

Chuck isn't coming back for several reasons. A few are he has pretty decent talent in his freshman and sophomore class and Lebanon has been gifted a very winnable region. Going from 6A to 3A isn't appealing especially with three Nashville schools in the region and with him still living local and being involved in the community he knows what is or isn't in the pipeline at Smith County for the next couple year's to come.

At Lebanon you can win your region and still get a round one exit from the playoffs. Region success alone doesn’t keep people happy. Just ask Murray...

22 minutes ago, oldsc7 said:

Of the list you gave those are the ones that would be front runners in my mind....those are the ones I would get behind. Especially Frey and Dyer having known and played with them in school. If Chuck wants it then it is his one would think.

Maybe Barry should call Chuck and let bygones be bygones, or should we call the 3 year letterman and ask him to join the circus?

Just now, DirtyBird18 said:

Maybe Barry should call Chuck and let bygones be bygones, or should we call the 3 year letterman and ask him to join the circus?

You have more insight than I do. I am an innocent bystander on the outside looking in. Just gave my opinion on 4 of the names you listed.