Smith County looking for a new Head Coach

kingofthenorth

46 minutes ago, eers said:

Seems like to me that you and your three posts may just be here to stir the pot or after a terrible year in Gallatin you’re trying to add some value to Watson by making it appear he is being sought after, and considering, other places. I didn’t think it was a good hire for Gallatin and I don’t think it would be for SC. 

I’m hearing things are moving fast though and it appears this has been in the works for a long time, especially if the hire that it appears to be actually happens. 

dont know the guy. just have followed his career. im posting what i hear from people definitley in the know. no dog in this fight other than wanting to see my alma mater return to the good ole days. again i think he will do a great job at sc. i guess we will see soon. ;-) 

20 minutes ago, SmithCountyPride76 said:

dont know the guy. just have followed his career. im posting what i hear from people definitley in the know. no dog in this fight other than wanting to see my alma mater return to the good ole days. again i think he will do a great job at sc. i guess we will see soon. ;-) 

No way he leaves Gallatin to go to Smith County...

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SmithCountyPride76 said:

You must be on staff at Gallatin...

I would suggest taking this time to figure out what’s wrong in Gallatin rather than building up your Coach. 

15 minutes ago, eers said:

You must be on staff at Gallatin...

I would suggest taking this time to figure out what’s wrong in Gallatin rather than building up your Coach. 

I'm not on the Gallatin staff, and not trying to build anyone up, but I can guarantee you all these sources who say Watson is leaving are dead wrong and my sources are better than theirs. Yeah, I know I only have one post, but I just got on here and will only post when I feel the need and have correct information. Been around this game in this state for 30 years and I don't have time for crap and stupid rumors. 

34 minutes ago, MisterFootball said:

I'm not on the Gallatin staff, and not trying to build anyone up, but I can guarantee you all these sources who say Watson is leaving are dead wrong and my sources are better than theirs. Yeah, I know I only have one post, but I just got on here and will only post when I feel the need and have correct information. Been around this game in this state for 30 years and I don't have time for crap and stupid rumors. 

Well this post made absolutely no sense. What exactly was the point of this post? 

17 minutes ago, fsurules said:

And to say Watson wasn't a good hire is laughable. He has brought a new swagger and really has that program looking up. He does alot of things right.  Watson is not going to SC, thats the only laughable  thing.

I guess time will tell, but what I saw this year wasn’t swagger, it was a team that had quit on their coaches. The offense was atrocious and there was little to no discipline. The product in the field this year was not indicative of what I would call a good hire. I suppose time will tell.