McKenzie at Peabody

BigTTowner

25 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

And if it was no cast and a crap field two weeks ago in Adamsville, you would have gotten that tail handed to you like you did Friday night in McKenzie.  

That W will always be by that game every time you look at it no matter how much iffing & crying you do! Lol 

4 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Was watching Peabody-UC last night they named Peabody's tentative schedule for next year. If everything stays the same looks like Peabody-WC will be a week 11 game.

I caught that too on the livestream. Pretty good non conference schedule. Looks like we will get a crack at Huntingdon next year if the announcer was correct 

I wouldn’t be shocked if McKenzie won this one. I don’t expect them to but it won’t shock me. McKenzie has something that Union City doesn’t and that’s the speed to hurt Peabody. We weren’t fast to turn the corner. Even when we got there Peabody’s speed allowed them to recover. If McKenzie can avoid turnovers they have a chance.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, toinemac said:

I wouldn’t be shocked if McKenzie won this one. I don’t expect them to but it won’t shock me. McKenzie has something that Union City doesn’t and that’s the speed to hurt Peabody. We weren’t fast to turn the corner. Even when we got there Peabody’s speed allowed them to recover. If McKenzie can avoid turnovers they have a chance.

My question would be how did you guys hang with McKenzie if you feel they had much more speed ? You guys took them to the wire