McKenzie at Peabody

BigTTowner

On 11/15/2020 at 7:50 AM, vandyfan1 said:

So you are already blaming the refs for a close game? -_-

Absolutely not.  I can't really explain it.  You had to be there to see what I was talking about.  McKenzie won't be an easy out but Peabody won't give up 48 points either.  And we will score 35 or more.  With that said, I hope we win so we can get Waverly again.  Got to beat Riverside 1st.  Can you guys beat Riverside?

8 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Dyersburg has one as well. Also I think Henry Co does too. They are definitely nice. 

If Milan gets a Jumbo tron, there would be no stadium around here that would touch it.  Just absolutely amazing.  I like Peabody's overall location but Milan has that turf and those steep bleachers.  It reminds me of a small college stadium.  Purple pride is hard to hide these days.  I am predicting Milan in Cookeville but not over Alcoa.  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

If Milan gets a Jumbo tron, there would be no stadium around here that would touch it.  Just absolutely amazing.  I like Peabody's overall location but Milan has that turf and those steep bleachers.  It reminds me of a small college stadium.  Purple pride is hard to hide these days.  I am predicting Milan in Cookeville but not over Alcoa.  

I wish they would get a Jumbotron and I agree that would put it over the top. Dyersburg makes money with theirs. It’s almost like an investment. Would pay for itself. 
And I hope we can make it to Cookeville as well but PearlCohn will be a big hurdle if we are fortunate enough to make it by South Gibson. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Football is a crazy game. With that being said, the Rebels were the closest game the Golden Tide have had this year. In the first meeting Peabody won by 14. They pretty much dominated all other opponents. McKenzie has nothing to lose, they are going to throw everything they have at the Tide. Is it going to be enough is the question. I think this is going to be a good game. I think last year Peabody pulled one out of the hat against Sheffield from Memphis

I will say that Peabody pulls it out in the end, but I honestly think its going to be a good game. 

BTW, I am very pro Gibson county. Just sharing my thoughts! 

GO TIDE! 

1 hour ago, ManOfMillions said:

Football is a crazy game. With that being said, the Rebels were the closest game the Golden Tide have had this year. In the first meeting Peabody won by 14. They pretty much dominated all other opponents. McKenzie has nothing to lose, they are going to throw everything they have at the Tide. Is it going to be enough is the question. I think this is going to be a good game. I think last year Peabody pulled one out of the hat against Sheffield from Memphis

I will say that Peabody pulls it out in the end, but I honestly think its going to be a good game. 

BTW, I am very pro Gibson county. Just sharing my thoughts! 

GO TIDE! 

It was Fairley not Sheffield. 

On 11/13/2020 at 9:40 PM, VOLnWTN said:

Rebels to shock the world!! You guys know I can’t pick against them. 

Hope some of the Posters come say hi next Friday night.  

Heard ugly covid rumors,man I am hoping and praying they are false, @VOLnWTN pls confirm they are false !!!!!! I know UC had some but they was blown out of proportion.