Milan vs South Gibson rd 3

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Alright Dawgs it GAMEDAY!!!!  Time to exterminate some Hornets. No words need to be said.... you know what’s at stake. This is a rivalry game and means a TON anyway but a trip to the semi-finals is on the line!!  Win or go home!!!  Strap it up tight and bust some Hornet heads boys. The whole town is proud of you and behind you. GO DAWGS!!!!!

• Like 1

On 11/17/2020 at 2:45 PM, Kiddmaximus said:

Martin native, it’s the people! They try to carry martins reputation of having wealthy people and outdo us and fail miserably. You’d much rather hang around a herd of cows than them. Out of all weakley county cities Dresden is hated the most. 

I'm very rural Weakley County but I will admit when I was going to the games to watch our kids I was pretty bad. Might even have been kicked out of a football game once for walking to the visitor side to inform a greenfield football ref he was an idiot. But that was a long time ago, I've grown up since. lol I wasn't as bad in basketball cause neither of my kids really cared when they played basketball. Martin or any other city doesn't have wealthy people (I mean filthy rich), compared to the Island dwellers in Florida. I know some pretty wealthy people in Weakley county but they couldn't afford to join a country club here. It's absolutely insane, and gets worse when you get south of here. 

4 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Alright Dawgs it GAMEDAY!!!!  Time to exterminate some Hornets. No words need to be said.... you know what’s at stake. This is a rivalry game and means a TON anyway but a trip to the semi-finals is on the line!!  Win or go home!!!  Strap it up tight and bust some Hornet heads boys. The whole town is proud of you and behind you. GO DAWGS!!!!!

Good luck to y'all tonight!!!

• Upvote 1