Round 3 of Round 3: TC at H2O

tcjacket13

3 minutes ago, JohnDutton said:

Snoball and Roy are actually here with me on the ranch.  Snoball is the medical doctor and Roy....well Roy is just Roy.  You guys should come out and see this place.  If you ever seen the commercials about the Heisman Trophy winners and the house they live it, that's about what we have here and add a 323 acre Ranch with it.  BCB came to visit us last night.  Chicken and Dumplings, Corn on the Cobb, Fried Potato Cakes, Corn Bread, and White Beans.  Eddie stopped by too.  He said it was so hard lying to those kids knowing TC is going to win tonight, but he wanted to try and help.  He said the $500 the coach slipped him made it a lot easier to sell. 

P.S.

Guys I've enjoyed the fun talk this week and didn't expect anything less.  Now for the game, I think tonight will be a dandy.  2 of the best teams in 2A giving it everything they got to advance.  I hope and pray for an injury free game and the best team to move on.  My Prediction is TC-17 Watertown-10 (could easily go the other way).  Good Luck to Watertown and Safe Travels to everyone.  I've enjoyed it guys.  Dutton is over and out!

Dutton aint got Nutton else to say. 

19 hours ago, JohnDutton said:

We doing alright.  We have seen better days, but it's the life of a Vols fan.  So which one do you got the crush on, Tebow or Saban? 

How does it feel to wake up every day and hang on to the thought of the Vols returning to the glory of '98 even though they have been drifting from it the last 15 years?

Well its finally game day! I have truly enjoyed all of the smack talk this week. It is great that the last few years that TC and H20 has become such a rivalry.   Tc always bring it this time of year but the purple tigers have had that eye of the tiger look since the 2nd half of DC game . I am going with H20 26 TC 17 . Safe travels to the jackets.