Pearl-Cohn at Stewart County TSSAA State Quarterfinals

BoardHater71

7 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Seriously though I was surprised to see a 1 loss 3A team ranked 206 in the state. Apparently their strength of schedule is week in Sonny’s eyes. 

You have to respect their turn around tho. Very good job by coaching staff. Even though I feel like Stratford beat, they went and Giles who I picked to win that game. Coaches and players have done a great job with this team.

Stack the box against pearl, most the time they have too much speed and athletes. Try to make the qb beat you if you have a good front and decent secondary. Same thing with pearl going against Stewart Co, I see them spying the qb he won’t leak out too much like he did vs giles. Pearl by 4 tds with that being said 

8 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

This game seems like one of them towns the speed limit is like is 25 and if you doing 28 your getting a ticket. 

Dude not only that but the speed limit changes every quarter mile and it always goes down 10 mph when going down hill.. speeding tickets are the number 1 source of county revenue . This is coming from the west. i am not sure about east