Pearl-Cohn at Stewart County TSSAA State Quarterfinals

BoardHater71

13 hours ago, flyintheointment2019 said:

I seen it on the news tonight.  I know you have to steal a tv before you can watch the news but you just got told something anyway boy.  Dont mess with your elders son.  Here in Cheatham County we dont put up with that crap.  Burnetti cant save you from this beating boy.

Oh yeah and it happened in LaVergne and 3 metro schools in the area was put on lockdown. Get your facts together 

3 hours ago, CatDaddy1 said:

Man dont give this fool the satisfaction 26 , if Pearl does what Pearl does tomorrow nite  this  fool will disappear ! Good Luck from the Bobcats !

Unfortunately he won’t. He has been on for awhile and just trolls people to get a rise. He will continue cause he’s not smart enough to stop. 

Now I know nothing about Stewart County but their amazing year comes to an end Friday. Maybe they’ll hang for a while but not 4 quarters. I believe Pearl will dominant this game up front. Plus their speed and the fact they’re extremely well coached will be too much for Stewart County overcome. Pearl by 28+

11 hours ago, Frauddle said:

Now I know nothing about Stewart County but their amazing year comes to an end Friday. Maybe they’ll hang for a while but not 4 quarters. I believe Pearl will dominant this game up front. Plus their speed and the fact they’re extremely well coached will be too much for Stewart County overcome. Pearl by 28+

I agree 100%