Will The Season Even Happen?

WestTennRaider

I am hearing that teams are already starting to cancel and postpone games.  I hope for the kids sake that there will be a season, but my gut is telling me no.  My prediction is that TSSAA will let football finish up and then shut down the winter sports.  We all know that everything revolves around that sport.  Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

2 hours ago, WestTennRaider said:

I am hearing that teams are already starting to cancel and postpone games.  I hope for the kids sake that there will be a season, but my gut is telling me no.  My prediction is that TSSAA will let football finish up and then shut down the winter sports.  We all know that everything revolves around that sport.  Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Is this virus real? Yes! Does it kill people? Yes! However you have a  99.86% chance of survival. The flu is as dangerous as this virus. First is was about flattening the curve. Then it was about wearing mask and social distancing. That was all to stop the hospitals being overrun, which they were not. This is no more a pandemic than I am a whale. Basketball needs to be played PERIOD!  Folks you better fight for your freedom because there coming for it ALL. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Springbrookrat said:

Is this virus real? Yes! Does it kill people? Yes! However you have a  99.86% chance of survival. The flu is as dangerous as this virus. First is was about flattening the curve. Then it was about wearing mask and social distancing. That was all to stop the hospitals being overrun, which they were not. This is no more a pandemic than I am a whale. Basketball needs to be played PERIOD!  Folks you better fight for your freedom because there coming for it ALL. 

Although I do agree with you, if this plandemic is as serious as you and I believe on our constitutional rights, don't we have much more meaningful things to worry about than a basketball season? 

3 hours ago, SavageSpeaks said:

Although I do agree with you, if this plandemic is as serious as you and I believe on our constitutional rights, don't we have much more meaningful things to worry about than a basketball season? 

Lot of governors won’t shut down and don’t need too. Trump is not out yet. He ain’t closing nothing down and he shouldn’t. Vaccine is here. Get in line and get it.

54 minutes ago, District12AA said:

After Biden is inaugurated get ready for a 4 to 6 week shutdown.

I agree “IF” he gets in. I am not 100% he gets in. Proverbs 10:9 Whoever walks in integrity will walk safely, but he who gets ahead dishonestly will be found out.

Edited by pioneer42

12 hours ago, WestTennRaider said:

I am thinking you are probably right

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

I agree “IF” he gets in. I am not 100% he gets in. Proverbs 10:9 Whoever walks in integrity will walk safely, but he who gets ahead dishonestly will be found out.

Take the tinfoil hat off. The man will become the 46th President of the United States. Time to move on and focus on the future.

Republicans should be focusing on continuing the momentum they got from this election instead of clinging to the current President’s toddler tantrum.

• Upvote 1

Biden is in. Hollywood and all of the major cities won. This “is” political to me, but at the same time most populated areas think one way the the rural areas think differently. I’m mostly convinced the it’ll be almost impossible  for most teams to get in a full season. I only wish/hope that these kids,  who have put in SO much time would get the reward of playing and finding out how they’ve improved or possibly worked their way into a reduction of college payments. These kids deserve better than what we have been given so far as adults.  Just my  .020$