Milan vs Pearl Cohn 3A semi-final

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

30 minutes ago, District12AA said:

We welcome you both to 4A, Marshall County is ready to head back West after a couple of years in the East. 4A just got a lot tougher.

The West side having Marshall, Tullahoma, Haywood, Lexington, Milan, Pearl, Hardin Co, South Gibson, etc will be an absolute dawg fight in the playoffs. Getting to the semis and championship game will be a real accomplishment. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

The West side having Marshall, Tullahoma, Haywood, Lexington, Milan, Pearl, Hardin Co, South Gibson, etc will be an absolute dawg fight in the playoffs. Getting to the semis and championship game will be a real accomplishment. 

The winner from the West will give the East winner all they want. 

On 11/28/2020 at 4:21 PM, District12AA said:

Milan benefited from some officiating calls including being down 13-0 and 3rd and long and their own territory and PC receives a 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalty during a timeout and Milan was clearly short on a 4th down on their side of the field and the officials didn’t even measure and awarded them the 1st down. Or Pearl driving for a TD and the PC OL is giving an unsportsmanlike penalty for driving his man 30 yards downfield and then the Milan players shoved him and they call offsetting penalties.

Now does Milan still win? Probably but man watching that game it was evident those officials had it out for PC. But don’t get me wrong Milan’s effort and execution can’t be discredited. 

We watched the same game and I saw the play that you are referring to. 64 was unsportsmanlike on several occasions that didn't get called. he did block his guy and block him well. He tried to put an exclamation point after the play.  Milan retaliated they both deserved the penalty. The call on the time out was terrible coaching and not doing what they were told to do, No wonder the players couldn't be told what to do on the field. Their coaches were poor examples.  All they had to do was follow directions. There were times that the refs told PC players you are lining up off sides, and they would not move so they got flagged. They go in motion and then run at the line of scrimmage.  This was High school football. Not arena league. those officials could care less about either team....

i am tired of all the people on here sounding like trump supporters and and trying to blame somebody else for getting beat. (I am a conservative by the way)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

The only reason this game is ended like it did is because some East referee crew wanted Alcoa to have an easier state championship game so they screwed Pearl last week.  There aint no way a team gets that many yards in penalties and the in the timing that some of the flags were thrown.  Pearl got robbed by the TSSAA because the referees were bought by Alcoa last week and if nobody has the guts to say it I will.  Alcoa will beat Milan by 40 and they would be lucky to beat Pearl even with Burnetti as the coach.  Pearl Cohn is dumb if they keep letting a guy coach who cant even talk let alone keep players out of trouble.  Metro teams piss me off because they aint got no discipline and always do dumb stuff to cost themselves in the end.  

22 minutes ago, flyintheointment2019 said:

The only reason this game is ended like it did is because some East referee crew wanted Alcoa to have an easier state championship game so they screwed Pearl last week.  There aint no way a team gets that many yards in penalties and the in the timing that some of the flags were thrown.  Pearl got robbed by the TSSAA because the referees were bought by Alcoa last week and if nobody has the guts to say it I will.  Alcoa will beat Milan by 40 and they would be lucky to beat Pearl even with Burnetti as the coach.  Pearl Cohn is dumb if they keep letting a guy coach who cant even talk let alone keep players out of trouble.  Metro teams piss me off because they aint got no discipline and always do dumb stuff to cost themselves in the end.  

:roflol:

1 hour ago, flyintheointment2019 said:

The only reason this game is ended like it did is because some East referee crew wanted Alcoa to have an easier state championship game so they screwed Pearl last week.  There aint no Way a team gets that many yards in penalties and the in the timing that some of the flags were thrown.  Pearl got robbed by the TSSAA because the referees were bought by Alcoa last week and if nobody has the guts to say it I will.  Alcoa will beat Milan by 40 and they would be lucky to beat Pearl even with Burnetti as the coach.  Pearl Cohn is dumb if they keep letting a guy coach who cant even talk let alone keep players out of trouble.  Metro teams piss me off because they aint got no discipline and always do dumb stuff to cost themselves in the end.  

Put the bold together!:thumb: