Littull Fellurs vs. Okelund

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, Former44 said:

The comparisons between McGill and players that preceded him or from other programs are unfortunate, particularly when one considers how incredibly well he has performed... even when other players were not available to play for whatever reason. He is an outstanding player and a very tough and durable player from what I have observed. I can’t think of a single program where he wouldn’t have been a big contributor and I can’t think of a single program that wouldn’t  jump at the chance to have him.

Whoever was talking Parker Mcgill down is an idiot . Maryville probably doesn't win the State Title last year without him . Parker had all new people around him this year ... Last year Tee was hurt most of the season and Parker Dominated . I'd take a whole team of Parker Mcgills ... tough as nails and a ton of Heart . Most years Maryville hardly ever has any D1 players , and yet year after year Maryville is always a huge part of who wins the 6A Title every year . A bunch of kids who buy in every year and try to make up for what they lack in talent with hard work , sheer determination , and a ton of Heart . Maryville runs into a team with just too much talent to overcome like Oakland from time to time , but that's usually what it takes to beat these kids from Maryville who are out there busting their butts all through the summer at 6 or 7 am in the morning every day . So you guys who feel the need to single out one of these kids who have given their all ... well you know where you can go . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, pepvol said:

Whoever was talking Parker Mcgill down is an idiot . Maryville probably doesn't win the State Title last year without him . Parker had all new people around him this year ... Last year Tee was hurt most of the season and Parker Dominated . I'd take a whole team of Parker Mcgills ... tough as nails and a ton of Heart . Most years Maryville hardly ever has any D1 players , and yet year after year Maryville is always a huge part of who wins the 6A Title every year . A bunch of kids who buy in every year and try to make up for what they lack in talent with hard work , sheer determination , and a ton of Heart . Maryville runs into a team with just too much talent to overcome like Oakland from time to time , but that's usually what it takes to beat these kids from Maryville who are out there busting their butts all through the summer at 6 or 7 am in the morning every day . So you guys who feel the need to single out one of these kids who have given their all ... well you know where you can go . 

You've been around long as I have and we both know Maryville hasn't had that many 1000 yard rushers because to many kids play during a ballgame and not only has Parker done it once but twice which is pretty amazing at Maryville High. Once he gets out in front of you he is gone. I've sure enjoyed seeing him since he came over , especially last year during the Alcoa game.

• Like 1

On 11/28/2020 at 8:59 AM, STARSNBARS said:

Congrats two Okelund.....Tha littull fellurs wuz toetully outmatched az eye perdicted.....Okelund haid a nice teem reeturnin' and addin #2 and #7 put tham onn evun anthur levull....Thay breeze two a gold bawl....:thumb:

Congrats two tha Mairvul seenyours onn great careers and adding 2 Gold bawls two tha case inn yore 4 yeers.....Tha littull fellurs ere steal my teem win orr lose.....And nobody inn Tinn haz winned moore......:popcorneater:

Stars thanks for the congrats.  Your team is a standard for team play and sportsmanship.   The fans are passionate and it doesn't get any better than that.  Good luck next season and hope to be back to see another semi game with Maryville.   

• Upvote 1