Littull Fellurs vs. Okelund

STARSNBARS

Oakland is loaded with athletes and many of those athletes did not come their zone or was coerced into coming to the school. Oakland was caught doing this earlier this year but if you can over look that and just look at their athleticism.  The Maryville RB was a good high school back but He wouldn't have been in Oaklands top 3-4 backs.  If they ran an offense with some creativity then they would match up with anyone in the country.  

Edited by BooWhoWiseMan

38 minutes ago, TomLHS said:

You are a little spoiled brat that probably couldn’t spell class if spotted the CLAS....

Please enlighten me, how am I a spoiled brat with no class? Because I said the rematch will likely happen next year and follow the trend of previous match ups? If it's something other than that, then by all means educate me.... I'll have to go with Pep's opinion on this one, maybe you should pay less attention to the speck of sawdust in my eye and pay more attention to the plank in your own.

7 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

Please enlighten me, how am I a spoiled brat with no class? Because I said the rematch will likely happen next year and follow the trend of previous match ups? If it's something other than that, then by all means educate me.... I'll have to go with Pep's opinion on this one, maybe you should pay less attention to the speck of sawdust in my eye and pay more attention to the plank in your own.

If you are going to quote scripture make sure you know it first.

1 hour ago, TeeterTot2 said:

Congratulations to Oakland and Brentwood. 

Based on last nights game, Maryville would be the 4th or 5th best 6A team in Middle Tennessee..  The two best 6A teams in the state this year are playing for the State Championship.   

This is when Maryville is most Vulnerable ... EVERYBODY beats us in the IFL !! I look forward to seeing just how great Brentwood is next week !! lol WE'll be back in the hunt again next year , already looking forward to it ! Oakland has showed us what we need to work on for sure . 

12 minutes ago, pepvol said:

This is when Maryville is most Vulnerable ... EVERYBODY beats us in the IFL !! I look forward to seeing just how great Brentwood is next week !! lol WE'll be back in the hunt again next year , already looking forward to it ! Oakland has showed us what we need to work on for sure . 

Brentwood is a solid team but the championship was last night.  

2 hours ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

Oakland is loaded with athletes and many of those athletes did not come their zone or was coerced into coming to the school. Oakland was caught doing this earlier this year but if you can over look that and just look at their athleticism.  The Maryville RB was a good high school back but He wouldn't have been in Oaklands top 3-4 backs.  If they ran an offense with some creativity then they would match up with anyone in the country.  

Looks like we have us genius right here. Has Fat Phil in the hill contacted you yet?

3 hours ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

Again, no evidence that Oakland engaged in recruiting. What is Oakland gonna do, say sorry we're full? Blackman has gotten just as many transfers the last few yrs but I don't see anyone pointing the finger at them. That offense has put them in the title game 3 times in 6 years, so I'd say it's doing the job. 

22 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

I'm getting "tight" because your leveling baseless accusations, but whatever makes you feel better. Pretty much all of these kids have come from private schools.

I picked Oakland to win it all, must admit you had me nervous a little when you said this Oakland team wasn't as good as previous year's and I couldn't argue with you because you have actually seen them play and I haven't. You honest opinion how do you think this year Oakland team would fair against the 16 and 18 squad 

36 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

I'm getting "tight" because your leveling baseless accusations, but whatever makes you feel better. Pretty much all of these kids have come from private schools.

Most all of Oakland’s players come from private schools? From just an outsider perspective, it seems to me that Oakland has taken up the mantle where Riverdale left off in the 90s and early 2000s. Back then all the great players in the Boro were going to Riverdale, and now they’re going to Oakland. Maryville is now having to deal with what OR had to deal with back then in Riverdale with Oakland. Is that a fairly accurate assessment?Congratulations BTW.

Edited by SweetScience
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1