Semis..... Waverly travels to Peabody. What's your thought?

tigers90

32 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I’m just messing with you! Chill..... I agree with your post the only thing I don’t understand is where did the one dimensional thing come from? 

One dimensional is if we can’t complete passes that leaves us 1 dimensional. I believe if we dial in our passing game this week we stand a better chance of keeping their offense off the field. If not it could get ugly. 

11 minutes ago, SPFootball1 said:

One dimensional is if we can’t complete passes that leaves us 1 dimensional. I believe if we dial in our passing game this week we stand a better chance of keeping their offense off the field. If not it could get ugly. 

Definitely have to catch the ball Dooley made some incredible passes Friday and they were dropped. I would also like to see him keep the ball more and use his legs. I have seen Trenton play. I went to the McKenzie game earlier in the year. I think the dual threat of Dooley can give them problems if we play it wisely! I will tell the Waverly guys something tho the line play Trenton has is sick (sick as in bad ###) and they will knock the snot out of you. This isn’t the Trenton team of the past two years but they are pretty dang good. Anybody know if Dooley brother can make it back or is he out for good? Houston is the key to this game we can work everything off him. Mark my word this game will be close.

Edited by vandyfan1

7 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Definitely have to catch the ball Dooley made some incredible passes Friday and they were dropped. I would also like to see him keep the ball more and use his legs. I have seen Trenton play. I went to the McKenzie game earlier in the year. I think the dual threat of Dooley can give them problems if we play it wisely! I will tell the Waverly guys something tho the line play Trenton has is sick (sick as in bad ###) and they will knock the snot out of you. This isn’t the Trenton team of the past two years but they are pretty dang good. Anybody know if Dooley brother can make it back or is he out for good? Houston is the key to this game we can work everything off him. Mark my word this game will be close.

Think he is out till basketball.  Would be great if he could come back

9 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Pretty sure he is out for season. I too believe this will be a tight game. Waverly going to surprise a lot of ppl. Hope those fat boys for Peabody are in shape. Gonna be a long 4 quarters.