TC hosts Meigs on the CREEKBANK!

tcjacket13

12 hours ago, ghostofthepast said:

No there isn't.  There isn't a kid in that high school in the next 4 years that can compete with the kids they just hadthe past 3 years. TC homers can call themselves whatever they want, but the numbers don't lie, the program is about to hit a down turn barring some transfers, and their only saving grace is being in a weak division.  They just won't have the horses the next 2 years.

Now you're out of your mind. What do you call BC and the Sophomores on the team next year? If your base this off what the junior high does that's a mistake. Peabody doesn't matter anymore they will be in 1A and any region with Watertown in the region isn't an easy region there is a reason they have won the region 3 years in a row. You said the same thing this year and TC we're in the semifinals for 3rd time in 3 years. You must not have attended that many games this year to when say that it has been BC healthy.

12 hours ago, ghostofthepast said:

Ha, keep telling yourself that.  Each line just kept getting more ridiculous until the end.

I'm starting to see that you are either an idiot or have personal issues with the coach Satt. T says that making it to the semifinals means you don't have a chance. Ask Watertown if they would want a chance to make it to the 4th round of the playoffs and see what their coaches would say.

15 hours ago, RTD said:

I'm starting to see that you are either an idiot or have personal issues with the coach Satt. T says that making it to the semifinals means you don't have a chance. Ask Watertown if they would want a chance to make it to the 4th round of the playoffs and see what their coaches would say.

If you actually read posts you'd see I'm highly complimentary of Blake. The culture in TC however is toxicity personified. 

18 hours ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Meaning you are Barker or a family member? 

Yeah exactly, make ignorant assumptions, par for the course.  Dude is off somewhere making more money than your piddly county can afford to pay anyone other than Clint.  I wish I was being hyperbolic, but seriously, what is with TC paying Clint, and a few principals so much, while paying almost all the coaches and teachers so little.

They had to create a 60,000 position just to snag Waggoner, and he go out of town the minute he could.

But sure dude, def feel sorry for Barker, people are learning a black mark from Trousdale is not a death sentence given their recent reputation. 

15 hours ago, RTD said:

Now you're out of your mind. What do you call BC and the Sophomores on the team next year? If your base this off what the junior high does that's a mistake. Peabody doesn't matter anymore they will be in 1A and any region with Watertown in the region isn't an easy region there is a reason they have won the region 3 years in a row. You said the same thing this year and TC we're in the semifinals for 3rd time in 3 years. You must not have attended that many games this year to when say that it has been BC healthy.

Sure dude.

Your argument is a player who is constantly injured will carry the team.  1-3 sophomores will carry the team even though they couldn't in MS and took many L;s.  Also, the whole "Watertown would kill for our football team" argument is prob accurate, but the dif is Watertown is actually good at other sports, while TC basically has one sport and has flashed out mediocre in recent memory.  Also, it's not an easy region?  Are you serious with that?  This team lost to FCS who got annihilated in the first round of privates and TC made it to the semis in 2A.  2A is the weakest classification in the state this year, without question.

Hurts you guys to hear it, but it needs to be said. 

You have a better chance of winning a state title in softball or baseball than you do in Football.  The only way you have any shot at all is Peabody leaving.  

1 hour ago, ghostofthepast said:

If you actually read posts you'd see I'm highly complimentary of Blake. The culture in TC however is toxicity personified. 

The culture is the culture it’s not going to change either you accept it or don't. I’m don’t get caught up with what kids should and shouldn’t play or what kid should be kick off the team because if they aren’t my kids and I’m not the head coach it’s none of my business. I pay my money and go and watch TC play and hope for a gold ball every year. Somethings you just have to let go of and not worry about something you can’t control. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ghostofthepast said:

Sure dude.

Your argument is a player who is constantly injured will carry the team.  1-3 sophomores will carry the team even though they couldn't in MS and took many L;s.  Also, the whole "Watertown would kill for our football team" argument is prob accurate, but the dif is Watertown is actually good at other sports, while TC basically has one sport and has flashed out mediocre in recent memory.  Also, it's not an easy region?  Are you serious with that?  This team lost to FCS who got annihilated in the first round of privates and TC made it to the semis in 2A.  2A is the weakest classification in the state this year, without question.

Hurts you guys to hear it, but it needs to be said. 

You have a better chance of winning a state title in softball or baseball than you do in Football.  The only way you have any shot at all is Peabody leaving.  

If you're basing all sports off middle school then Macon should have 15 state championships. TC middle school team is more about development plus there is a reason that two years ago the middle school coaches were basketball coaches Dr. Satt could care less about middle school winning a championship.  They kiss to FC because TC's best player pulled up lame on a 60 yard run on the 19-yard lines with an injury. Teams improve TC started with a losing record the last two years after the first 4 games and still made it to round 4 and the title game.TC only has 3 sports they okay why does that matter the other so let's are just what the boys do for fun and to keep in shape for football. The offensive line will carry TC next year and the kid had a broken bone in his foot. BC will be healthy and they will have more than just him next year. By the statement, I can tell you have no clue about the program It doesn't hurt your opinion is wrong the 2 semi games and 1 state title appearance in the last 3 years shows that you wrong facts or facts If you call that a down year I'm very happy with TC down years. Also, the softball team is pretty darn good in TC AND Peabody is in 1A, not 2A I guess TC has a shot. Lol