TC hosts Meigs on the CREEKBANK!

tcjacket13

10 hours ago, ghostofthepast said:

He is a great dude, no joke.  My point is that maintaining the program in Trousdale has become more important than discipline, integrity, and alot of other things.  Parents in that county care more about whether or not there is football than the law, school, or anything else.  As a person, you'll find no finer man than Blake S, but he knows the game, the system, and what is expected there.  If he didn't let those problem kids in and play and give them alot of slack, they might not have survived the first or second round, which is unacceptable there for some reason.

:roflol:

c’mon man. (Randy Moss Voice)

On 12/5/2020 at 10:48 AM, ghostofthepast said:

He is a great dude, no joke.  My point is that maintaining the program in Trousdale has become more important than discipline, integrity, and alot of other things.  Parents in that county care more about whether or not there is football than the law, school, or anything else.  As a person, you'll find no finer man than Blake S, but he knows the game, the system, and what is expected there.  If he didn't let those problem kids in and play and give them alot of slack, they might not have survived the first or second round, which is unacceptable there for some reason.

Knowing what is going on in the program. I will agree with you there were some problems this year. I know of 3 kids and two were kicked off the team and the other kid graduated. Some parents feel the same way you do that Blake is more of a friend than a coach and disciplinary toward the boys. Also, I don't think Blake is in this for the long run I give him 2-3 more years at most before TC will be looking for a new coach. Being a coach isn't in Blake's long-term plans.

3 hours ago, RTD said:

Knowing what is going on in the program. I will agree with you there were some problems this year. I know of 3 kids and two were kicked off the team and the other kid graduated. Some parents feel the same way you do that Blake is more of a friend than a coach and disciplinary toward the boys. Also, I don't think Blake is in this for the long run I give him 2-3 more years at most before TC will be looking for a new coach. Being a coach isn't in Blake's long-term plans.

Gotta love how much everyone jumps all over someone for telling the truth like I did.  The denial of that county over their program is massive.  They will stand eye to eye and claim no transfers, while 2-3 start.  They will claim no legal problems on the same week one of their starters gets arrested for possession and a few weeks after a few get busted for weed and DUI in separate incidents.

As for Blake, he has said as much, loves the money and the easy system job, but doesn't like putting up with the parents.  Can't say I blame him there, bunch of pills. 

1 hour ago, ghostofthepast said:

Gotta love how much everyone jumps all over someone for telling the truth like I did.  The denial of that county over their program is massive.  They will stand eye to eye and claim no transfers, while 2-3 start.  They will claim no legal problems on the same week one of their starters gets arrested for possession and a few weeks after a few get busted for weed and DUI in separate incidents.

As for Blake, he has said as much, loves the money and the easy system job, but doesn't like putting up with the parents.  Can't say I blame him there, bunch of pills. 

Well, he doesn't have much to do with the parents. I don't know about the possession charges all I know about is the DUI. 

3 hours ago, ghostofthepast said:

Here this dude goes again. 

it’s pretty simple go talk to the board if you don’t like how the program is being ran. 

10 hours ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Ditto. Go whine to Clint. 

I don't agree with most of what ghost is saying, but going to Clint will not solve anything. He has made it clear that he has no interest in hearing what parents or community members have to say about anything. His act is wearing thin on all of the new blood that is moving into the county. 

47 minutes ago, MrOrangePants said:

I don't agree with most of what ghost is saying, but going to Clint will not solve anything. He has made it clear that he has no interest in hearing what parents or community members have to say about anything. His act is wearing thin on all of the new blood that is moving into the county. 

From an outsider looking in, I would say you’re right. The people moving into that county are not as awed by Clint as the old heads! 

These parents for the most part don’t have  the rose colored glasses that old timers wear and see some of the things that go on around that program as unacceptable. 

In other words Football is not God!

Edited by H2Oman