TC hosts Meigs on the CREEKBANK!

tcjacket13

51 minutes ago, JimmyJohnson said:

I guess Deal and Ghost finally got their wish! TC finally lost again!

Finally lost again? Didn't they have 2-3 losses this year before the playoffs?  FCS got em, so did Watertown, and Gordonsville would have if they would have benched those starters for getting caught with the "Electric Lettuce".  I don't wish ill on the kids, I just wish the program would stop acting like they don't recruit players, stop acting like they don't let the boys get away with murder, and stop acting like they are perennial championship contenders because that ship sailed in 2018.  TC sells its soul for football mediocrity now, that's why they wanna bump down and play 1A ball, it's the only way they can win another title. 

2 hours ago, ghostofthepast said:

Finally lost again? Didn't they have 2-3 losses this year before the playoffs?  FCS got em, so did Watertown, and Gordonsville would have if they would have benched those starters for getting caught with the "Electric Lettuce".  I don't wish ill on the kids, I just wish the program would stop acting like they don't recruit players, stop acting like they don't let the boys get away with murder, and stop acting like they are perennial championship contenders because that ship sailed in 2018.  TC sells its soul for football mediocrity now, that's why they wanna bump down and play 1A ball, it's the only way they can win another title. 

I’m not the smartest man around, but making it to the final 4 the last 3 years would pretty much classify you as a State Contender. Ship didn’t sail anywhere, it’s docked at Goose Creek! You wanna take a little boat ride???? 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ghostofthepast said:

What makes you think 1A would be any easier? Trousdale and SP both won titles when there was only 3 classes. 

3 hours ago, ghostofthepast said:

TC IS IN 2A didn't move down to 1A

12 hours ago, DealLawyer said:

RRD, do you think the team was worn down after Bledsoe and Watertown games back to back? I just didn’t see the energy or intensity last night until it was 16-0. I know Meigs is very good in the trenches but I believe TC could compete better against them than what we saw last night 

They did seem lifeless but they haven't cane out fired up in any game this season. But Bledsoe and Watertown had to take a toll on the boys. But they never gave up and just ran out of time that holding penalty and the missed opportunity at that onside kick when TC had two players that had a shot at the ball was too much to overcome against a great team like Meigs.TC loss to H2O in the regular-season came back to bite them with 3 weeks of the murder row with Bledsoe, H2O, and Meigs.

11 hours ago, RTD said:

They did seem lifeless but they haven't cane out fired up in any game this season. But Bledsoe and Watertown had to take a toll on the boys. But they never gave up and just ran out of time that holding penalty and the missed opportunity at that onside kick when TC had two players that had a shot at the ball was too much to overcome against a great team like Meigs.TC loss to H2O in the regular-season came back to bite them with 3 weeks of the murder row with Bledsoe, H2O, and Meigs.

They had home field, and the person everyone said was the best player on the field, and still lost.  All teams that lose run out of time.  Stop making excuses, better team won.  Team beats star.      

12 hours ago, JohnDutton said:

I’m not the smartest man around, but making it to the final 4 the last 3 years would pretty much classify you as a State Contender. Ship didn’t sail anywhere, it’s docked at Goose Creek! You wanna take a little boat ride???? 

Making the final?  They made the finals once since Creasy left 7 years ago, and got thrashed by Peabody.  Where are you getting they were in the finals 3 of the last 4 years?  Is it the same place you guys get the whole "We don't have transfers" logic? 

11 hours ago, RTD said:

Playing H2o is physically and mentally draining. 

3 minutes ago, ghostofthepast said:

Making the final?  They made the finals once since Creasy left 7 years ago, and got thrashed by Peabody.  Where are you getting they were in the finals 3 of the last 4 years?  Is it the same place you guys get the whole "We don't have transfers" logic? 

He said final 4, as in semifinals, the last 3 years. 

Edited by crow