TC hosts Meigs on the CREEKBANK!

tcjacket13

5 hours ago, RTD said:

I will never blame the players. But the team hasn't gotten along with each other this year and this is coming from the players. I don't think they had time to devote chemistry to how COVID interfered with the start of this year. Like I said they have come out to start every game the same way always not to up and not to down.

Lot of bad apples came back in from being thrown out or returning from what they thought were greener pastures.  Real open door policy with the program now.  Get busted, it's ok, throw tantrums on the sideline, it's ok, tell everyone in the program to piss off you're going to another school, it's ok.  Everyone kept screaming for leadership from #5, but anyone who knows anything knows this teams true leader was on the line.

2 minutes ago, ghostofthepast said:

Lot of bad apples came back in from being thrown out or returning from what they thought were greener pastures.  Real open door policy with the program now.  Get busted, it's ok, throw tantrums on the sideline, it's ok, tell everyone in the program to piss off you're going to another school, it's ok.  Everyone kept screaming for leadership from #5, but anyone who knows anything knows this teams true leader was on the line.

I’ve never seen a fan be so upset after making it to a semifinal game. I’m a Watertown guy but do not disrespect Cameron Rankins like that lol

3 hours ago, ghostofthepast said:

Not a fan of Cam I see! 

Great player even better Kid

7 hours ago, ghostofthepast said:

Maybe the kid just wanted to come and play for his hometown team. You can't he in trouble for something that happens outside of school. I didn't see anyone have a tantrum on the field. Plus if what you said was true than Blake wouldn't have kicked one of the beat players off the team for not doing what he suppose to do in the classroom and for an accident doing practice I don't agree with you on this at all.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, RTD said:

Maybe the kid just wanted to come and play for his hometown team. You can't he in trouble for something that happens outside of school. I didn't see anyone have a tantrum on the field. Plus if what you said was true than Blake wouldn't have kicked one of the beat players off the team for not doing what he suppose to do in the classroom and for an accident doing practice I don't agree with you on this at all.

Don't drink and post.... Let that be a lesson to you youngsters.....:grin::lol:

17 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Again, how did the refs cheat?   I was on the sideline and apparently missed that... Meigs had far more penalties.  

How did I miss you? I even looked for you to talk to you. I thought you changed your mind about coming.