TC hosts Meigs on the CREEKBANK!

tcjacket13

4 minutes ago, bwx643 said:

I seen them.  They were walking across the field during the coin toss :roflol:

I spoke with TCradio pregame. And looked for FME just didn't see them I guess. 

2 minutes ago, Sidelinehustler said:

He was bad luck. I’m going to blame the defeat on FridayMainEvent. Don’t come back. 

Absolutely great luck just gotta know how to use him.:roflol:

28 minutes ago, Yeti said:

I spoke with TCradio pregame. And looked for FME just didn't see them I guess. 

Absolutely great luck just gotta know how to use him.:roflol:

I did the halftime interview with TCradio on the air.   I was hoping to meet you as well.    I kept thinking you'd hollar at me, but I didn't know what you looked like.

18 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I did the halftime interview with TCradio on the air.   I was hoping to meet you as well.    I kept thinking you'd hollar at me, but I didn't know what you looked like.

Thats a shame, I've missed you twice now. You going to be at Cookeville Saturday?

Edited by Yeti

17 hours ago, RTD said:

Maybe the kid just wanted to come and play for his hometown team. You can't he in trouble for something that happens outside of school. I didn't see anyone have a tantrum on the field. Plus if what you said was true than Blake wouldn't have kicked one of the beat players off the team for not doing what he suppose to do in the classroom and for an accident doing practice I don't agree with you on this at all.

The truth!

• Like 1

On 11/30/2020 at 11:05 PM, RTD said:

Maybe the kid just wanted to come and play for his hometown team. You can't he in trouble for something that happens outside of school. I didn't see anyone have a tantrum on the field. Plus if what you said was true than Blake wouldn't have kicked one of the beat players off the team for not doing what he suppose to do in the classroom and for an accident doing practice I don't agree with you on this at all.

Wish I could understand half of that, but what I can make out sounds like you're saying the coach shouldn't have to hold his boys accountable for things they do outside of school.  That's pathetic, ya throw a tantrum on the sideline and get into it with an officer, that should be it, gone.  Ya quit on your team to go play elsewhere because you aren't happy about not getting to play your chosen position, that should be it, gone.  You get caught breaking the law, that should be it, gone. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ghostofthepast said:

Wish I could understand half of that, but what I can make out sounds like you're saying the coach shouldn't have to hold his boys accountable for things they do outside of school.  That's pathetic, ya throw a tantrum on the sideline and get into it with an officer, that should be it, gone.  Ya quit on your team to go play elsewhere because you aren't happy about not getting to play your chosen position, that should be it, gone.  You get caught breaking the law, that should be it, gone. 

Dude we get your point!
You don’t like Coach Satt 

move along. 

• Like 1

On 12/4/2020 at 7:04 AM, JimmyJohnson said:

Dude we get your point!
You don’t like Coach Satt 

move along. 

He is a great dude, no joke.  My point is that maintaining the program in Trousdale has become more important than discipline, integrity, and alot of other things.  Parents in that county care more about whether or not there is football than the law, school, or anything else.  As a person, you'll find no finer man than Blake S, but he knows the game, the system, and what is expected there.  If he didn't let those problem kids in and play and give them alot of slack, they might not have survived the first or second round, which is unacceptable there for some reason.