Fayetteville vs Lake Co. Let's get it started

Varo

Man what a game!  Congrats to LC on a great season and making it to the semifinals.  My takeaway from the game was City wanted it more.  Yalls tailback is nice!  Heard he's a freshman.  That position looks locked in and pretty scary for other teams in the future.  Citys d showed up in the 2nd half and the run game was much better.  Going with our bruiser RB 23 to close out the game was nice!  Congrats to my guys and on to State!!  Good luck to the future LC Falcons!!!  

GO TIGERS!!!!

• Like 1

The thrill of victory for the Tigers, & the agony of defeat for the Falcons. Great year LC. With every coach new & mainly new players look what y’all did! Wow! No doubt LC will be a force the new classes & regions next year too. Fayetteville’s first trip to finals couldn’t have been tougher.. dude.. if they can take down S.Pitt , that will be talked about for ages! Anything can happen & anyone can win when it comes to football! Congrats Tigers. Y’all are blazing new paths for yourselves! You doing yourselves proud. And Falcons have just begun what they will be accomplishing. No doubt about that! My last thought?  GOOOOOO DESDEN LIONS! #1 ALL THE WAY!! (in your new Region 6!) 

1 minute ago, 93grad said:

Man what a game!  Congrats to LC on a great season and making it to the semifinals.  My takeaway from the game was City wanted it more.  Yalls tailback is nice!  Heard he's a freshman.  That position looks locked in and pretty scary for other teams in the future.  Citys d showed up in the 2nd half and the run game was much better.  Going with our bruiser RB 23 to close out the game was nice!  Congrats to my guys and on to State!!  Good luck to the future LC Falcons!!!  

GO TIGERS!!!!

Go luck in Cookeville! Great game. LC was just out coached! Y'all do have some speed ....

14 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Yep they were East for a while then it changed for some reason.  They’ve always had a lot of athletes.  I was kinda hoping to play the defending champs.  But it’s ok.  

We played Fayetteville in the playoffs when we had the Super 32 alignment for 6A.

Region 4 & Region 5 got flip-flopped. 

• Like 1

Great game, great people at LC, everything I had hoped for! I do wish the wind would have been a little less chilly, but great night for football, all the same! I look forward to more matchups with Lake County in the future, as both squads look to have some staying power! Fayetteville City will have a tough game versus South Pitt, but it will all be settled in Cookville. GO TIGERS!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

Congrats again.Not sure what South Pitt has after this year or Greenback etc.But if Fayetteville has a lot coming back with #3 getting stronger,faster,they going to be tough.And number 23 was a bulldozer at the end.Im not disappointed with how crazy the season has been.Good luck 

Its very possible SP could have 3 D1 prospects returning next year.