South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Morson man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, sum1uno said:

I agree FC has a good team. I dont think they would have  beaten LC last year. Enjoy your win but don’t get too far ahead of yourself about last year. LC was very solid and your didn’t have number 3. 

I agree, this years Fayetteville wouldn't have beat last years Lake County  They did beat this years tho. Congratulations Fayetteville on beating  SP

32 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Where you at?  I need my truck

I hope you get it @PiRaTe._.MiKe Sorry we didnt get to meet. Pitt has an incredible team and it was a heck of a game. One for the books--down to the wire. I guess my prediction of 21-17 was pretty close. A little redemption after so many butt woopins by the Pirates.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MainStreetBengal said:

Well deserved and the Blue Tigers up in Gordonsville are proud and excited for the Fayetteville program! Some SP fans will comment about being bitter but Fayetteville fans understand the connection! #12 is smiling down on you guys!

Thank you @MainStreetBengal Y'alls tree is growing strong in front of our field house. #statefortate.

• Like 1