South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Morson man)

Roy Dillard

6 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

I, for one, will admit that I was dreadfully wrong.

We played both teams, and I was convinced SP would have a cakewalk. I still think SP had the better athletes, but SP got outcoached in a bad way. City's players were regularly in the position to make plays.

Also, it shows what happens when one team wants it more than the other, no matter the talent disparity.

I knew FC was better than what you saw. They came on strong end of season

17 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

Why did the TSSAA change their mind if it was them that initially cleared him twice to play?  I know, I know, the TSSAA has double standards at times and is inept in many ways, but it looks like to me legal action (or at least the serious threat of) could have been taken against them since they originally cleared the young man.

they did file motions in court, drug out for a couple weeks. the assistant director declared him ineligable after the director cleared him twice then went on medical leave

18 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Wrong.This years LC team just had a couple plays that cost them this year against Fayetteville and this years LC team wasnt close to last years team.Would been about 40 to nothing this year LC vs last year LC.You need to give up smoking.Fayetteville wouldnt have run the ball on last years team

last years fayetteville Team was better as well. 10-0 and would have made noise, very in question to suggest they would have won, or made a game of it non the less 

I said in my LC vs Fayetteville post last week that #3 is very talented.Abd Fayetteville will be tough next several seasons.Lake Co also has a standout running back that more than held his own against Fayetteville.Im thinking he had 175 yards.And I think Fayetteville had a better defense.With Fayetteville,Lake Co.,Trenton and Mckenzie,the west will dominate next several seasons.