Milan vs Alcoa 3A State Championship

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

22 minutes ago, harley04 said:

I picked Milan to get here bigpurple and you did. Even though Alcoa can mercy rule all of us over here, Computer has it a 7 point game. cal preps just saying, Is the west that good I'll be watching. :mrgreen:

We have 8 wins on the year over teams who were in the top 10 of their class. We have a good team. Alcoa May be on a different level but we are good. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

4 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

We have 8 wins on the year who were in the top 10 of their class. We have a good team. Alcoa May be on a different level but we are good. 

Thats why computer has it 7 no one over here is even close on computer, but its played on field. I'm pulling for Alcoa their in our District. :mrgreen:  

11 hours ago, harley04 said:

Thats why computer has it 7 no one over here is even close on computer, but its played on field. I'm pulling for Alcoa their in our District. :mrgreen:  

I always liked the C a l p r e p s predict a score feature. It’s fun to play with. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

14 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I looked at Sonny Moore today and they had it a 10pt spread. 

I believe Alcoa wins by as much as they want in this game. I am not willing however to say they have ZERO chance to win this game because that is why you strap them up. Good luck to both teams this week and enjoy. Just having a taking a little jab at BPM from a couple weeks ago.