Milan vs Alcoa 3A State Championship

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

On 12/2/2020 at 2:10 PM, BCsportsfan said:

Alcoa 661

Alcoa's opponents this season :

Blackman 2311

Maryville, 1636

Dobyns-Bennet 2268 

Alcoa is not your normal 661 school when it comes to football. There are more good football players in the school than most schools that have 2000+ students.  Now on the basketball court they are a very normal school. Rankins has built a juggernaut on the gridiron and there’s nothing wrong with that. Great program with a great fan base. If I remember correctly they have had a lot of success on the links as well!  As far as competing with Oakland this year I doubt that would be the case. However every other classification  in Div I they would have a chance and would probably be the favorite. As for this game, it’s a wrap already. Clean a new spot for yet another Gold Ball. Alcoa 44-6

Edited by UCSportsFan

On 12/2/2020 at 2:10 PM, BCsportsfan said:

Alcoa 661

Alcoa's opponents this season :

Blackman 2311

Maryville, 1636

Dobyns-Bennet 2268 

There’s no exact formula but I’d estimate any new impact players coming in, or Impact players beginning ninth grade after attending another high school’s feeder, would equal out to having at least another 75-100 students. That would add up especially in the small to mid sized classes.

Edited by Indian

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Naw you gotta say it on here Roy. I can’t let you sit down under the umbrella til you say it. Once you sit down you might change your mind then I’ll never get you to get up. 

LRDAO.... Im not falling for this mess. You are not stealing my Murphy Fair book or my goat. I tie him up outside that Tucker mans stadium.  You think im joking but im not.