Milan vs Alcoa 3A State Championship

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

2 hours ago, CHARGERFAN said:

And, I hope that you enjoy it. Also, enjoy the game. There is nothing better than seeing your high school team play for the State Title. Covington has been there 6 times in their history, and I've been there in person for 5 of those (some in Murfreesboro, some in Cookeville). We haven't won a Gold Ball yet, but as I tell people, there are a lot of teams in this state who would love to be the second-place team in Tennessee.

I really, really want you guys to knock off Alcoa. We gave it our best shot in 2018 and came as close as any 3A team has recently to knocking them off. I think they were doing a little sweating over on their sideline late in that game. Somebody has to beat Alcoa eventually. Why not Milan, and why not this year?        

I concur! 

58 minutes ago, Kiddmaximus said:

Hopefully the Jackson broadcast will reach to Martin. Thank you!!

The Jackson link is actually for their cable provider's local TV station.  I tried to go to their website for the live stream of this morning's 11 o'clock game and it didn't work for me.  After the Jackson link failed me, I tried the live stream for all of the other station links and none of them worked either.  I apologize for steering you wrong.

18 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

......................same time in Alcoa........the school janitor is scratching his head n thinking how to get another trophy in the case?! :blink:

Manchester United Trophy Room That's a lot of silverware! | Manchester  united football club, Liverpool football club wallpapers, Manchester united

If you think all that gold is a problem for your janitor you should see ours....

22870cc174293be2493182e54ac65230.jpg

@ManOfMillionsis the Milan high school janitor. He also sells cheap Pakistani phone accessories out of the trunk of his car. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE