Betsy vs Haywood 4A title game

Kruger77

I think Haywood’s going to be better in this game than what some are expecting. If Haywood can play discipline football, create turnovers, contain Hughes & Rollins, and get past the Deuce; they might have a chance? I look for Deuce Morton to be a baller on defense in this game and be a huge factor in helping the Cyclones to their 2nd State Championship. I can’t believe I am saying this, but GO Cyclones :thumb:

Betsy 31

Haywood 28

Edited by Romansfive8
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Romansfive8 said:

I think Haywood’s going to be better in this game than what some are expecting. If Haywood can play discipline football, create turnovers, contain Hughes & Rollins, and get past the Deuce; they might have a chance? I look for Deuce Morton to be a baller on defense in this game and be a huge factor in helping the Cyclones to their 2nd State Championship. I can’t believe I am saying this, but GO Cyclones :thumb:

Betsy 31

Haywood 28

Wow...don’t let D4 hear such blasphemy!! But thanks for the support. Region 1 is King!

3 hours ago, JMorton said:

We have a mav sighting. Lol 

1 hour ago, noonesfool said:

Loving it. But it could be Mavs’ kiss of death.

1 hour ago, lawnman said:

He has visions of Devils dancing in his head...:D

Hey the only consolation I have is....Betsy and Devil's have not beat the Mavs in 2021 so I am feeling pretty good.....for a while. I am fattening next year's Crow up plump. Will try to deep fry it...It might tast better that way...

Go Betsy! Bring it home for the East!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Hey the only consolation I have is....Betsy and Devil's have not beat the Mavs in 2021 so I am feeling pretty good.....for a while. I am fattening next year's Crow up plump. Will try to deep fry it...It might tast better that way...

Go Betsy! Bring it home for the East!!

Maverick thinks for pulling for the Cyclones and hope you have a great holiday bud!!