Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Our coach has played for Auburn and thats back when Auburn was good. We have no coaching weaknesses to my knowledge. 

I would go so far as to say they are responding to most of the people saying we have no chance against Peabody. I assure all of you we do have a very good chance. 

Saying South Pitt ran all over us is a bit of a stretch. There is a reason they blew everyone out of the water this year and also playing for a state title. Its because they are an extremely good team. And we're beaten by a very good team in Meigs

Trousdale and South Pitt are better than anyone Peabody has faced this year im pretty sure. Games like those are not supposed to be blowouts we did our part and now here we are. 

A team like Pitt will have success against anyone due to the caliber of athletes they field. Meigs fields the same caliber of athletes and we did what it took to finish despite having a lackluster 3rd quarter.

I can't speak for every poster from Meigs @Tide21 but I'm pretty sure our posters are mostly just giving back on some of the banter we are receiving from Peabody. I like you and think your a good dude. I wont be so arrogant as to say we are gonna run away with  it, but we are not last years team we are better at nearly every aspect of the game and our team doesn't think last years game has any affect on how this one will go. I fully expect this to be a good game between 2 undefeated teams. I can only assure you that you will get the very best shot we have and all 4 quarters of it.

Trousdale and south Pitt arent better than milan or mckenzie. Milan is in the championship game in 3a. Mckenzies offense is better than  trousdales offense. Now I would mckenzies defense may not be as good as south pitts 

Just now, WarEagleCartman said:

I would love to see Meigs' line that y'all say is better than Peabodys. 

No one from Meigs has said it lol people that have faced Meigs or seen Meigs in person has said it. Why would we ourselves need to brag about something we have seen for 14 weeks ya know. We know what we have and aren't surprised by it.

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

No one from Meigs has said it lol people that have faced Meigs or seen Meigs in person has said it. Why would we ourselves need to brag about something we have seen for 14 weeks ya know. We know what we have and aren't surprised by it.

Either way I'd love to see it. Got any highlight videos?

53 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Trousdale and south Pitt arent better than milan or mckenzie. Milan is in the championship game in 3a. Mckenzies offense is better than  trousdales offense. Now I would mckenzies defense may not be as good as south pitts 

Just throwing this out there I think south Pitt or Trousdale and Milan would be great games,  but I think both SP and TC beats McKenzie, SP by multiple TDs and TC by 7-14

5 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Just throwing this out there I think south Pitt or Trousdale and Milan would be great games,  but I think both SP and TC beats McKenzie, SP by multiple TDs and TC by 7-14

The Milan team that is playing now would beat the mess out of TC or SP. I say that in all fairness because Peabody beat them convincingly in week 1 but Milan has gotten so much better. A few personnel tweaks and the great staff they have actually getting time with the kids had made them into a different team over in Milan. 

12 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Either way I'd love to see it. Got any highlight videos?

I have a seasons worth, but none uploaded. I do have 1 clip of our last game that the coaches probably wouldn't mind me showing. I put it online to show Meadows parents. It was awesome because after the run he was able to go hug his dad. It was special.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I have a seasons worth, but none uploaded. I do have 1 clip of our last game that the coaches probably wouldn't mind me showing. I put it online to show Meadows parents. It was awesome because after the run he was able to go hug his dad. It was special.

That's awesome got to love stuff like that

1 minute ago, WarEagleCartman said:

That's awesome got to love stuff like that

He's good but Peabody has seen this all year.  Good running backs still lose FB games.  That's on both sides.  Ill take our backs over him any day.  He is fast but he is not ganaway fast or Vaughn's vision.  You will soon see.  I jus wish the Meigs people would not take things so personnel.  It's just banter and its all for fun.  We have much respect for Meigs.  It's a rematch of different teams from last year.