Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

Just now, TFLpride said:

Your info was incorrect, that was the whole intention of sharing the stats in the first place.  Let’s not try to act all high and mighty. “Let the people talk” listen to your own advice. 

Going back to Peabody pride. Did they stop Meigs  in the redzone or what? 300 yards or more rushing with 16 points. We had 300 or more and had 42 points.

somewhere Meigs hit wall and if you are running on someone then you will have the score to match.

3 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Your running game isnt anywhere close to what was last year and that’s a complement both ways

Oh but I beg to differ.  We had a powerful running game and we do this year.  Different but effective.  Dickson (Drequan)- Wilkins (Ganaway).  Last night against your team Waverly, we got 100 yards from one back and 278 from another.  I never said we were as good as last year.  I am saying we are different but still very effective.  One hiccup and our backs are gone and you saw that on display last night.  I thought Waverly had really good speed also but they could not contain our speed.

And as far as defense.  How many yards did Wavo have 1st half?  I think 45.  That's because of our speed.  You guys were fast also. Number 6,8, and 24 were studs.

Our defense is as fast if not faster than last year.  We have most of the same parts on the field as last year.

Edited by Golddoctor

1 hour ago, ElGoat said:

False information was spread about them though. “Couldn’t run on TC.” Tell your buddy not to do that, and I won’t have to bring the truth to light. 
I’m not gonna let you stuck up fans drag our players. 

If you run it down their throat the score would not have been 16 to 13 it would have been a 42 to 7 like our score was. You have no clue!!! You will see soon enough!!!! Good luck!

IMO Peabody will not score more than 21 and if Meigs doesn’t find a passing game and clean the penalties up they will not score more than 14.. 

I’ve seen neither live, but watched Meigs play SP, Oneida, and TC via live stream while also watched Peabody play McKenzie and Meigs line IMO is much better than the aforementioned McKenzie. 

So from an outsider looking in with no dog in this fight, I would put a 7 point spread on this game... leaning toward Peabody, but wouldn’t be a bit surprised if Meigs pulls the upset!

1 hour ago, ElGoat said:

False information was spread about them though. “Couldn’t run on TC.” Tell your buddy not to do that, and I won’t have to bring the truth to light. 
I’m not gonna let you stuck up fans drag our players. 

Why are we stuck up now?  People in the east don't care for us. Why?  Because we are so diverse.  Our community is blue collar and we are proud of that.  But with that being said, success always bring the haters to the forefront.  See ya Saturday partner.

5 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

Why are we stuck up now?  People in the east don't care for us. Why?  Because we are so diverse.  Our community is blue collar and we are proud of that.  But with that being said, success always bring the haters to the forefront.  See ya Saturday partner.

If you have haters that means you are doing something right 

1 hour ago, PHSRollTide said:

Going back to Peabody pride. Did they stop Meigs  in the redzone or what? 300 yards or more rushing with 16 points. We had 300 or more and had 42 points.

somewhere Meigs hit wall and if you are running on someone then you will have the score to match.

Both MC TD drives were 93 yards each, they also went from the 17 to 17 on their FG drive, they drove inside the TC 30 on opening possession before INT, TC did stop them a couple times with them in TC territory.

• Upvote 1

Just now, TCRadio said:

Both MC TD drives were 93 yards each, they also went from the 17 to 17 on their FG drive, they drove inside the TC 30 on opening possession before INT, TC did stop them a couple times with them in TC territory.

I think Meigs was the better team simply because they ran the offense that works best for them.  I could be wrong but TC should have been in the spread all night.  The spread puts more pressure on the defense.