Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

13 minutes ago, ElGoat said:

Ah, I figured you were talking about Ganaway since he’s a Mr. Football finalist. That’s my fault

Yeah I understand I didn’t express myself well as far as what I was thinking. Vaughn compared more so to meadows. I don’t put much weight in mr football as far a player being good. I saw a mr football back in like 97-98 get shut down in championship game and they lost like 60 something to 7 

1 minute ago, cherokee23 said:

Meigs’ offense is better than McKenzie. 

No   based on what ?  I’m not trying to upset anyone. Meigs blocks well and runs left. Mckenzie qb can run and throw and rb is fast and pretty strong. Two teams that mckenzie got beat by are playing this weekend. 

8 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Yes we have. Milan and mckenzie 

Milan is definitely a great team. I would not say however that Milans week one offense is equal to Meigs week 15 offense. Milans team now is leaps and bounds better than the week one team that you played. Milan should schedule you all mid season. They seem to be clicking on all cylinders by then.

9 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Predicting this game accurately is like trying to ace rocket science. There’s honestly no telling what will happen. When 2 teams that are this evenly matched, anything and everything could happen. Interceptions, fumbles, penalties, miracle plays, missed tackles... you name it. It’s just which team will make more mistakes and which team will make the most plays. You’ve got playmakers on both teams that can take it to the house on any given play so I’m gonna say the team that tackles better and is more physical will win this one. I see a similar game to last year. Looking forward to watching this one. 

Very true I would never bet on a high school game 

Just now, Yeti said:

Milan is definitely a great team. I would not say however that Milans week one offense is equal to Meigs week 15 offense. Milans team now is leaps and bounds better than the week one team that you played. Milan should schedule you all mid season. They seem to be clicking on all cylinders by then.

@BIGPURPLEMACHINE this is no slight at your team by any means. Im saying your team now is much much better than the team you fielded against Peabody if that makes sense.

7 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Yeah I understand I didn’t express myself well as far as what I was thinking. Vaughn compared more so to meadows. I don’t put much weight in mr football as far a player being good. I saw a mr football back in like 97-98 get shut down in championship game and they lost like 60 something to 7 

Our Eddie Moore should have won Mr Football in 98

1 hour ago, ElGoat said:

@Tide21 I respect your opinion thinking that your rb is better than ours but Ganaway has more carries according to factual stats. 
According to the real, factual statistics, Meadows is averaging 8.9 yards per carry, and Ganaway is averaging 7.5 yards per carry. Peabody fans will think Ganaway is better and Meigs fans will think Meadows is better. That’s how it should be. BUT Ganaway has more carries. 
See stats above provided earlier in the week. 

He has about 1900 yards

53 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Play style Union city compares to trousdale. Trousdale has a better line than Union city. Trousdale was super predictable this year. Honestly Union city’s offense is a harder offense to defend compared to what Trousdale ran. 

I think UC had a better line than Onieda and TC