Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

55 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Good post and it very well be accurate. One thing I can say with certainty is Peabody hasnt faced an offense of our caliber this year as well. Our defense isn't bad either.

Mckenzie and Milan's offence an UC were comparable.  Mckenzie was the real deal.  An offence that keeps you off balance.  Milan had athletes all over.  UC was a challenge also. 

1 minute ago, Yeti said:

Nah. We would have defended differently had they done it early. We went prevent and allowed short yardage throws.

I’m not saying they would have won I’m just saying it would have gave them a better chance. Defense wouldnt have been able to sell Out on the run every down 

Edited by Tide21

Just now, Tide21 said:

I’m not saying they would have won I’m just it would have gave them a better chance. Defense wouldnt have been able to sell Out on the run every down 

Maybe, we were comfortable with a 16 point lead with 7 or so mins left. Hindsight it was dangerous. They got close at the end. Just my op.