Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

23 minutes ago, Yeti said:

It was an impressive win.

Very impressive win for Fayetteville, though I didn't consider SP all that great after Meigs beat them. SP did earn their way to the championship game, and they are a good team.... but I thought their defensive and offensive lines were a little suspect against Meigs.  Again, not a knock on SP at all, but overall I felt SP got whipped on the los on both sides of the ball for the majority of the game tonight.  Grider's play-calling and clock management wasn't very impressive tonight either.

1 hour ago, blitzinbuc said:

Very impressive win for Fayetteville, though I didn't consider SP all that great after Meigs beat them. SP did earn their way to the championship game, and they are a good team.... but I thought their defensive and offensive lines were a little suspect against Meigs.  Again, not a knock on SP at all, but overall I felt SP got whipped on the los on both sides of the ball for the majority of the game tonight.  Grider's play-calling and clock management wasn't very impressive tonight either.

Was a good game. It the way state games should be. 

Edited by Yeti

Just now, blitzinbuc said:

It was still a good win against a good team playing in the state championship game.  Every game has a winner and a loser, but making it to a state championship game proves you're a good team.

Facts, but that post made no sense at all and was just a troll. None of us in 1A or 2A would touch Alcoa

49 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

It was still a good win against a good team playing in the state championship game.  Every game has a winner and a loser, but making it to a state championship game proves you're a good team.

He's well aware I'm sure just throwing it back to him,he's a very passive aggressive poster that loves to give it ,like mispelling our school name ,attacking people then cries when he feels we "attack" Meigs ! Wasn't even a Tide fan giving him crap either ! I always enjoy your posts so pls don't read my opinion in this onto you at all sir ! Can't wish you luck tmrw but will offer prayers that in victory or defeat for safety and the understanding in any situation that you can grow and become better from it ! Of course I think Peabody is better we have lots of recent hardwear to prove it,but it here and now this year and we have a battle tmrw !!! Safe travels to all from good ole Peabody Pride from Orlando Florida 

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE 

3PEAT

So my Cherokees got in a mess with the whole Covid thing vs DB when it was our best team ever in recent history and it cost us a run. But i got buddies I work with that said Meigs is cancelling school for next week and they cancelled our basketball game with them and the coach or coaches at Meigs have Covid or were suppose to be quarantine but magically nothing happens. Don't know if there is truth to this but I'd hate to see a forfeit in Cookeville cause of not following Covid guidelines. It sure cost my cherokees

6 hours ago, PHSRollTide said:

I agree with your point but I do want to point out the spread in the Trenton milan game was 21. Today was 35.

Before anyone says it, no I do not think Trenton can beat Alcoa. 

But it’s cool to compare stats.

I don’t think Trenton could beat Milan again if they was to play much less Alcoa. That’s not a jab at y’all so don’t get all hot and bothered