Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

12 hours ago, MCCherokee2020 said:

So my Cherokees got in a mess with the whole Covid thing vs DB when it was our best team ever in recent history and it cost us a run. But i got buddies I work with that said Meigs is cancelling school for next week and they cancelled our basketball game with them and the coach or coaches at Meigs have Covid or were suppose to be quarantine but magically nothing happens. Don't know if there is truth to this but I'd hate to see a forfeit in Cookeville cause of not following Covid guidelines. It sure cost my cherokees

I hope you are wrong.  Wow Meigs what's your take on this

12 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I don’t think Trenton could beat Milan again if they was to play much less Alcoa. That’s not a jab at y’all so don’t get all hot and bothered 

Wow! You are showing your true colors.  No way Milan beats Trenton this year.  Closer game maybe.  The only fact we have is a 21 point game and a knee taken at the 5 yard line .  I hope Milan will consider that when the table has turned

Edited by Igotthis

15 minutes ago, Igotthis said:

Peabody only plays highschool programs.  Alcoa would lose to some teams that recruit better.  There coach is awesome but given the talent he has, I could coach those guys and win.  If it were possible, Peabody and Milan and South Gibson combined would beat Alcoa year in and out with great weight program and awesome facilities And great coaching.  Just my opinion.  So don't get your panties in a word.

Look little fella, I’m not a Alcoa fan. I’m a Huntingdon fan. I’m pulling for the West here and Peabody reps the West today. The context of my comment was about Peabodys win over Milan and Meigs win over S Pitt. Get your story straight and get back to me.

29 minutes ago, Waker said:

Look little fella, I’m not a Alcoa fan. I’m a Huntingdon fan. I’m pulling for the West here and Peabody reps the West today. The context of my comment was about Peabodys win over Milan and Meigs win over S Pitt. Get your story straight and get back to me.

That was not a shot at you, it was to Alcoa.  And by the , I should throw Huntingdon in the combo with Milan, Peabody, S. Gib. Sorry if I hurt your lil feelings lil idiot

Edited by Igotthis